28| Beach

* Next day*

Everyone were eating breakfast peacefully, when jin spoke.

Jin: So After eating your breakfast, everyone should get ready.....
J-hope: But for what Hyung?
Momo: Yah Dumbo! Then first let him finish.
J-hope: Excuse me miss......
Seungcheol: Guys guys! stop fighting okay. Hyung please continue.
Jin: So I was saying that as we have a free day so I thought why don't we go to Manhattan beach today.
Jisoo's Mom: It's a great idea. but jin don't u think that we should take some rest. As tomorrow is your engagement.
Jisoo: Mom the engagement is going to be held at night, so we all would have half of the day to rest.
Mrs. Park: But still Jisoo, and besides we have to set the hall to for your engagement!
Jin: Oh about that, well it's all under control. It will be prepared as Jisoo told them. So u all don't have to worry. And i will visit the hall once again tomorrow.
Rose: Mom, aunty Jin hyung has prepared everything, so don't take tension and just have some fun.
Momo: And besides aunty you all are here to have some fun not to have rest. So just have fun and It's not like, we all are going to come at NYC together again.
Nayeon: Momo is right!
Tae: Let's do one thing. Right now u all come with us, afterwards if you all want to come back than you all can.
Jennie: Well that's a great idea.
Namjoon: So now anyone have any problem?
All: No!
Jin: Good. Then let's go. And after getting ready, you all have to wait at the waiting area.

And the others just nodded. after completing their food they all went upstairs to change

* Skip Time*

They all reached at the beach, as it is not that far from their hotel. They all were mesmerized by its beauty. Many family's also came there. they all went at the empty spot.

Jk: So now what?

and all looked at Jin's direction, which made jin just roll his eyes. And everyone started to laugh.

Jin: Why don't we all play Volleyball?
Suga: Well, that's a great idea, but what about net?

And once again looked at jin waiting for his response, but no answer came.

Jimin: There is a net. But the problem is somebody is already playing there.
Namjoon: Why don't we play something else?
Seungcheol: But it's nothing wrong to ask them, that can we borrow their net for some time?
Tae: I think he is right. Why don't we give it a try?
Jin: Okay then. Umm you girls stay here. And you all come with me.
Boys: Hmmm!

The boys went to talk with them, while the girls were just standing there. The elders were just sitting on some chairs, enjoying the view infront of them.

After sometime the boy came to them.

Hawasa: What happened?
Lisa: Did they gave us the net?
Nayeon: Are they asking for some money?
Seungcheol: Nayeon why would they ask for money?
Nayeon: Well nobody knows!
Rose: Anyways what happened?
Wendy: What did they said?
Jisoo: Don't tell me they said no!
Jennie: Does they want to play with us?
Momo: Okay boys! Your all server is so slow. Now stop glaring and just f***king speak.
Boys: OKAY GIRLSS NO MORE QUESTIONS! Get it. Geez you all talk to much.
Girls: Sorry!
J-hope: Anyways it was someone friends with Seungcheol hyung that's why we got the net.
Girls: YAY........
JK: but only for 2 hours.
Lisa: That's enough for us.
Wendy: Btw what's the team?
Jisoo: Why don't we do ' BOYS VS GIRLS ' ?