25| Shopping

* Next day*

Next morning everybody woke up, were fresh and relaxed. No one was tired anymore.

The boys were still sleeping when someone knocked at the door. Taehyung went to open the door and was surprised to see Jin standing infront of them.

Jin: Morning!
Tae: Morning hyung!

Jin came inside and woke the other two boys too.

Jimin: So jin hyung whats today plan?
Jin: Well right know we all are going to have breakfast together.
Jk: What do u mean by all?
Jin: My family and jisoo's family. Probably Lisa's family to kookie.
Tae: What! But how is that possible, when they are not even staying here?
Jin: They are staying at the same hotel as you guys. Infact all of ur are staying at this hotel. Now stop asking  questions and get ready. The rest of the plan i will tell you guys later.
Jimin: Okaay hyung!

On the other hand Jisoo was also at the girls room and told them that the boys were staying at the same hotel as them.

Lisa: But how come we didn't saw them?
Jisoo: They would be here before u guys, probably. And beside you guys didn't even came out from your room, so how would you guys even get to know about this.
Rose: Well she have a point.
Jisoo: Now go and get ready as we don't have much time left.

* Skip time*

After getting ready they went downstairs. When the boys enter the hall with Jin, everyone were already their.

They saw the girls were already sitting at the big table looking at them and smiling. The boys smiled back, but were interepted by jin

Jin: Stop looking at them and come.

They followed jin.

Jin: Good morning everyone!

Jin said that loud enough for the family to look at his direction. Suddenly one of his aunt came and hugged jin.

Jin's Aunt: Oh my lovely boy, good morning to you too.

Suddenly her eyes moved from jin to the three boys standing right beside him.

Jin's Aunt: Jin who are these three handsome boys?
Jin: Ahh auntie wait lemme tell. So umm everyone can u plz listen to me.
These are my friends Jimin, Taehyung and jungkook, and they are from Korea.
Vminkook: Ah... G..good morning everyone. Its nice to meet you all.
Jin's Mom: Its nice to meet you too kids. Its so good to meet you all after a long time.
Jimin: Same here aunty!

After saying hello, they started their breakfast. Vminkook and Chaejenlisa were sitting infront of each other and were glancing at each other time to time.

Lisa: Btw Jisoo unnie Jin oppa when the occasions are going to be held and when? And what are we going to do today?
Jin: Yah Lisa! Slow down with your questions.
Lisa: Just answer the question oppa.
Jin: Okay so everybody listen about the occasions. So the first occasion is going to be our engagement cermony which is after three days.
Jisoo's Aunt: When you both have exchanged rings with each other then why one more time?
Jisoo: Aunt its my dream, and besides i want my whole family to be there with me when I'm being engaged and Married.
Jisoo's Aunt: Okay as you wish dear!
Jin:  Anyways so after the engagement, the next day we are going to have a party which is going to be held at this hotel. And then its our wedding which the date you guys know right. So, does anyone have any problem?
Jk: Not much, just it would be great if you tell us what are we going to do today and for the next days till the engagement?
Jin: Oh i totally forgot about that 😅. Well today we are going for shopping for the engagement dress together. And tomorrow we are going at the famous beach. What that name again, yeah ' Manhattan beach' we are going there tomorrow. And the next day. What were we supposed to do next day jisoo?
Jisoo: Well we are going to go for swim the day after tomorrow, because as the next day will be the engagement day, so  nobody will be tired.
Jin: Yes! So any changes you guys want?
Mr. Park: Nope everything sounds perfect.
Jisoo: Well that's good for us 😊.