43| Steak

At restaurant

Seven of them were sitting on the table. They were wearing masks, hats and glasses. Many people gave them weird looks. But they just ignored them as they already had a work to do.

They had booked a table infront of them, but a bit far from them, so nancy could not find them. Eunwoo also placed a small microphone between the flowers, that both of them cant see, but the seven of them could hear their whole convo.

After 5 mins, Taehyung and Nancy entered the restaurant, Nancy holding Taehyung's arm. Eunwoo whispered yelled them, that they are here

When jennie saw her holding taehyung's arm, she was about to shout but eunwoo quickly stopped her by making her sit back on her seat

Eunwoo: Dont do anything stupid  jennie. Its just an act.
Jen: okay.

Tae and Nancy were sitting on the table. The seven were looking at them and were listening their conversation.

Nancy: So how is Uncle harrison now?
Tae: Ah he's much better now.
Nancy: Great.

After a min of silence the waiter came and have them the menu

Nancy: Is this your first time coming here?
Tae:  Ani i have came here many times with jimin and kookie.
Nancy: So it means you know whats best here?
Tae: Well they have almost eveything good. But their beef steak is very delicious,  and pasta too.
Nancy: Okay then. I will take a beef steak.
Waiter: And what for you sir?
Tae: Ahhh...... i will also take the steak.
Waiter: Okay. Your order will be here in 20 to 25 mins.
Tae: Thank u!

And the waiter left. Nancy was roaming her eyes around the restaurant when her eyes landed on their table, and the seven of them quickly looked down.

Tae noticed her looking at that way, so he quickly grabbed her hand making her all concentration on him.

Tae: Hey did i told u that u are looking beautiful tonight?
Nancy: Well yes you did.
Tae: Oh... well take it as another compliment.
Nancy: thank u so much. 

Before nancy could again turn her attention to that table, taehyung countinued the talk.

Tae: Umm nancy..... i want to say sorry for what we did to u?
Nancy: What do u mean?
Tae: The way jimin, kookie and i treated you... was probably not good. And i apologies for that.
Nancy: Dont worry taehyung. I know u all just hated me for a specific reason, and its nothing to worry about.
Tae: Well then how about we be friends?
Nancy: U.. u know we cant be friends. I have a crush on you?

Before taehyung could say something else, the waiter came with their food, and both of them queitly started to eat their food.

On the other hand, the seven of them were peaking at them when a waiter came infront of them, blocking tgeir sight.

Eunwoo: Umm just gave us 5 more mins, actually u know its hard deciding the food.
Waiter: Sir! U have been taking 5 mins for the tenth time. If u want something then plz order, otherwise u can go, cuz we are busy.
Jimin: Okay dude chill. Umm.. just bring all of us the steak.
Waiter: 7 steaks. Anything else?
Jk: No i think that will be great.
Waiter: good. Your order will be here in 30 mins.

As soon the waiter left the girls started to laugh.

Dahyun: Omo! That boy really know how to force someone ordering the food!
Lisa: 🤣🤣
Eunwoo: stop laughing?
Jen: Sorry oppa, but its true. U got scared by a waiter who is younger than you. 😂
Rose: Okay g..uys stop laighing its not that... ( and she again burst into laughter)
Eunwoo: If you guys are done, so can we plz do what we're here for?
Dahyun: Sorry!

They all once again focused their attention towards the two of them. Where they were talking and eating.

Tae: Can i ask you something?
Nancy: Yeah sure, anything!
Tae: The marrige thing Ms. Amelia used to talk about, was this your idea or was she just saying it all by herself?
Nancy: Well... it..s... obviously it was mine idea. As u know i have crush on you.
Tae: Thats right. But didnt you said that you'll marry after being a successful model.
Nancy: Well yes....
Tae: Is there something you are hiding from me?
Nancy: No its not like th ( and she stopped speaking, and after a min she looked back at taehyung and said)  Taehyung-ah the table on your left, where seven people are sitting. I dont know why but i think they are countinusoly looking at us?

She said while looking at them again. The seven of them quickly got worried and started to act like they were talking with each other while looking down.

On the other hand, taehyung also got all tensed.

Tae: NANCY!

He shouted making all the restaurant queit and look at them. Which made tae got up and bowed at them.

Nancy: What happened taehyung? Why did you suddenly shouted?
Tae: I remebered that tomorrow is a very important meeting of mine, and I'm the one conducting it, so i have to go. As i have to prepare it and also have to take some rest.
Nancy: Umm... yeah.. sure. Lets go!
Tae: 😊

And both of them got up from their seats. The seven of them were watching them leaving when the waiter came with their steaks.

Waiter: Here are your steaks. Would you all like anything else?
Eunwoo: Aigoo! Why do u alway come at wrong time?
Waiter: Excuse me 🤨!

And the six of them looked at eunwoo, and he was also cursing himself deep inside.

Eunwoo: I mean to say that, thank u so much for the steak.

And the waiter left. While the others left a chuckle. They started to eat their food, when jennie hot a message from taehyung.

Jen: Guys taehyung send me message!
Dahyun: What is he saying?
Jen: He'll meet us at the xxxx park after 40 mins.
Jk: Well we have to eat our food quickly then.

And they all started to eat their food without speaking anything.

Skip time

All of them were gathered at the xxx park.

Jimin: So what happened in the car?
Jen: What do u mean by what happened? Obviously he drop her, at her home and came here. Nothing else, right tae?
Tae: Ani! Actually we......
Jen: Don't tell me you did something with that girl.... Omo!
Lisa: Unnie! Atleast listen him first.
Tae: Thanks lili. And jennie nothing happened between us, its just she thanks for the dinner, and i told her that it was great meeting her and what if we should go outside more?
Eunwoo: And what did she said?
Tae: Of course! Why would she say no to me. Like c'mon hyung, it's me Kim Taehyung. The handsome boy in the world.
All: Yeah right.

And with taht they all walked away, leaving him alone. He also ran towards them.

Skip time

Taehyung was preparing the slides for his meeting, when he saw the name of the person whom he is meeting tomorrow for the partnerships.

Getting all shocked he went towards his brothers room. Jimin was already in jungkook's room.

Jimin: Oh tae! I was about to come in your room. Are you ready for tomorrow?
Tae: Thats why im here.
Jk: Why hyung, what happened?
Tae: Do u both know whom we are meeting tomorrow?
Jikook: No why?
Tae: Well then get ready for the shock you all cuz the person we are meeting tomorrow is............

END OF THE CHAPTER

Any guesses who is going to be the one they are meeting tomorrow?

NEXT CHAPTER: MEETING