39| Forgiveness

After eating their food, they all went home. Eunwoo dropped the girls while the boys went to their house.

Next day
At girls house

It was Sunday.  So everybody were home. When Rose came from upstairs.  she saw her father sitting in the T.V lounge reading newspaper while drinking tea.

After a lot of courage she went and sat beside her father.

Rose: Appa!

But Mr. Park didn't replied.

Rose: I know what i did was very wrong and i broked the promise i made with you. But please don't do this. Don't give me this silent treatment, it hurts. You.... you wanted me to break up with him, i did. I did what you said dad.

His father looked at her and she nodded again.  Mr. Park folded the newspaper and placed it on the side table and then spreaded his arms, and Rose quickly hugged her.

Rose: I'm sorry dad. I promise it won't happen again.
Mr. Park: Its okay! And I'm sorry too. Maybe i should've asked you both before surprising you.
Rose: Ani! Its alright. Maybe Eunwoo and I are made for each other.

And his father just smiled at her.

Mr. Park: Now go and wake your sister's up, and quickly come so we can eat bteakfast.
Rose: okay.

And with that she went upstairs, She woke her sisters, and told them what she did.

Lisa: Atleast now you and dad are on good condutions.
Rose: Yeah but its just that it didn't felt good when i lied to appa.
Jen: I know. But we have to cooperate with it Rose. Otherwise all our plan will be for nothing.
Rose: Yeah i know but i was thinking why dont i just tell appa to meet jimin just for once. I mean when we were at NYC appa liked his nature and his habbits. So maybe appa....
Lisa: Unnie you know that the dreams you're thinking isnt going work.
Jen: right now lets just forget about it, and go downstairs.

After freshing up, the three of them went downstairs.

Other side

The boys and their father was eating breakfast.

Mr. Kim: so are you going to join my company or not?
Jimin: Of course!
Mr. Kim: That's good. So tomorrow we can visit my office and we can start from the basics.
Tae: Hmm that sounds okay.
Mr. Kim: Good.
Jk: Btw appa will we get salary?
Mr. Kim: Of course jungkook. But why are you asking such questions?
Jk: Ani. I was just saying that will be it enough money for me to buy banana milk.

Everybody controlled their laugh.

Mr. Kim: yes infact you can buy a whole carton of banana milk from that money if you want.
Jk: Really? Okay now i will do this job.
Jimin: Thank u so much Kookie for you corporation. If you wont help, maybe we'll be in loss.

Jimin and Taehyung laughed their ass off, while jk made weird faces.

Skip time
At Girl's house

Jennie and Lisa were sitting on their bed  using their mobiles, while Rose was in the washroom.

Suddenly Rose got a call from someone.

Lisa: Unnie you are getting a call?
Rose: Who is it?
Lisa: someone Jasmine. Is she your friend or something?