24| Flight

Regret. What he felt after he came back home. He was continuously cursing himself, for behaving like this with Rosé.

Jk: Hyung! Why are you regretting now?
Jimin: I shouldn't have taken my anger on Rosé kookie. Ahhhh...
Tae: I have a question!
Jimin: Ask!
Tae: Why are u not attending her calls?
Jimin: I have a question too! Why are you both not attending Jennie's and Lisa's call.

Silence. The three brothers were silent. Out of sudden Jungkook stood up.

Tae: What happened kookie?
Jk: Lets go!
Jimin: where?
Jk: To their house! So we can apologize to them for our ridiculous behavior.
Tae: At this time?
Jk: Why don't you want to go and meet jennie unnie? 🤨
Tae: Its not like that!
Jk: I'll be waiting for you two in the car, if you both didn't came downstairs till 5 mins then I'll go alone there.

Amd with that Jungkook went downstairs leaving his brothers.

Jungkook was waiting for his brothers in the car. Five mins passed but still there was no sign of his brothers. He started the car and was about to go when the car door opened revealing his two brothers, who quietly sat inside and wore their seatbelts. Jungkook smiled at his two brothers.

* Skip time*

Girls were sitting on their bed still thinking about the boys.

Rose: Did Taehyung or Jungkook answered the call?
Jen: Ani!
Lisa: I don't understand why these brothers are not attending our calls?
Rose: Just let's go to sleep, we have to  wake up early too.
Jen: Let's just try one more time okay.
Lisa: Fine but jennie unnie you do it.
Jen: Fine!

Jennie called Taehyung and not after a min he answered it which made the girls shock.

*On call*

Jen: Oh my god thank god you picked up my call. Yah! Why were you not answering my call at first. Now will you speak please.
Tae: Then let me speak Jennie.
Rose: Hey Taehyung! Its me Rose.
Tae: Oh hi Rose!
Rose: Is jimin with you? If he is can u please give him the phone, i just want him t......
Tae: Rose Rose! Calm down and just put the phone on speaker please.

She did what Taehyung said to her amd put the phone on the speaker.

Tae: Okay girls listen! Don't panick or shout okay.
Lisa: Okay but oppa whats happening?
Tae: We are infront of your house at the park waiting for you three. So without wasting any time quietly come downstairs.
Jen: WHA.....
Tae: Yah mandu! I told you not to shout.
Jen: Sorry 😅
Jk: Yah girls just quickly come downstairs.
Rose: oh okaay we are coming.

*Call ended*

The girls quietly went downstairs. When they saw that their parents were sleeping so they opened the gate quietly and went outside, leaving the gate liitle bit open.

They went towatds the park and saw the boys standing at the side.

Jk: Girls here!

The girls went towards them. Nobody could speak anything, and silence occupied them. But at last jennie broke the silence with a question.

Jen: Why were you all not answering our calls huh?

But the boys just looked at her with an apologetic look at which she just rolled her eyes.