59| One chance

At girls house

It was Thursday, And Today everyone were coming at the girls house for a family dinner. Except for Vminkook and dahyun Of course as it was there family dinner. But eunwoo and his family was there.

Other side

Vminkook had only told everything to eunwoo, as they didnt wanted the girls to involve in it. Nancy and jackson were also at their office. Everyone were discussing and making plans what would they do, and how are they going to make her surrender herself.

Jackson: Hey btw u didnt show me the picture of ur girls.
Jk: Oh yeah. Wait...... here

And he showed them the girls picture.

Jackson: They are inded preety.
Vminkook: We know.
Nancy: Btw when are u all going to tell their father about this?
Tae: Dont know.
Jimin: Probably after this case. Right now we just want Her to get out of ours and appas lives.
Jackson: Btw does ur father know about this?
Jk: What do u mean about this?
Jackson: I mean about Ms. Amelia's plan, and now ur plan. Does he know anything about it?
Tae: He dosent know our neither does he knows her plan.
Nancy: And besides if Mr. Kim knew about her plan he wouldn't stand a minute with her. Because he hates when people deceive him.
Tae: True.
Jackson: Umm Okay.

Other side

It was 8 o'clock and everybody were at their house. The house was packed with everyone. All the fathers were in the lounge, while the mothers were in the kitchen or u can call it girls gossip room 😅. While the kids were in the girls room. Eunwoo was telling them that soon everything will be solved.

Namjoon: What do u mean by that?
Rose: The problems we all are facing right now. It will end soon.
Wendy: I really have to say, you all had to face alot of problems right?
Jen: We did. But Rose unnie, dahyun unnie, Jimin oppa and Eunwoo oppa faced more problems than us four.
Eunwoo: Of course. Infact you and taehyung are damn lucky!
Jen: What can i say, i was born lucky oppa!

At which Eunwoo just rolled his eyes.

Jisoo: Sometimes i really think what if you were a girl. U would be a classy bitch that just show off their money, u know.
Momo: True girl!
Eunwoo: (acting like he is shock) i didnt expected this from u two. Ughhhh, i think i am going to cry.

He said wiping his fake tear. At which the others chuckled.

J-hope: somebody quickly call dahyun, because we really cant handle this little baby.
Eunwoo: Yes! Please call her. I am missing her so much.
Hawasa: Why?
Eunwoo: She was busy, last two days so we couldn't talk neither could meet.
Rose: Sad for u.
Eunwoo: I know u also couldnt meet jimin, so stop acting like that.
Rose: Heyy!
Jin: Hey kids. No fighting.
Nayeon: Btw what would u both do, if your father accept jimin and dahyun for u both?
Eunwoo: I dont know maybe spend the whole day with her.
Seungcheol:  Oh reallyy 😏.
Eunwoo: Yahhh. Its not what you are thinking you dirty minded person.
Seungcheol:  We will see about that later hyung.
Nayeon: And what about u rose?
Rose: Same for me. We havent spend time together. So maybe spend the whole day with him.
Jin: Listening ur answers it really feels like u two are desperate to meet them.
Rose: Of course.
Eunwoo: U tell me. If jisoo Nonna is not with you for two days, what will u do?
Jin: I will spend my day, playing video games, cooking my fav dishes, watch kdrama. Probably going live those two days in joy.
Jisoo: Yahhh.