27| Cousins

In the morning, everyone woke up till 10. After freshening up and changing their clothes they went to eat their breakfast.

After eating their breakfast, they went to the lobby waiting for their car. As for today they were going to explore  NYC so they booked a van for themselves.

Ten minutes later they were already sitting in the van. Loud music could be heard along with their voices.

Jin: okay everyone right now we are going to see a statue of liberty. We will have two hours to spend there and then we are going to the prospect park.
Lisa: What's that?
Jisoo: Well it's one of the famous parks in NYC, as it offers many attractions aside from its natural beauty including Picnic house.
Mrs. Park: It sounds nice.
Jin: Yes it is!

*Skip time*

They went to visit those places, had so much fun, and clicked so many pics. After so many hours they were tired and hungry so they decided to eat lunch from a famous restaurant. While waiting for their food.

Mr. Park: So Jimin, Taehyung and Jungkook how did you three know my daughters?
Jimin: Actually uncle Jennie and Lisa are in the same uni as us.
Mr. Park: Okay!
Jisoo's  Mom: Then what about Rose?
As we know she goes in diff uni.
Tae: We got friends with her here.
Mrs. Park: Okay!

Soon their food also arrived. They peacefully started to eat their food and once again silence was maintained.

It was already afternoon and they were done with their food. Now they were standing in front of a beach where they could watch the sunset.

All were admiring the sunset, but the three boys Vminkook were staring at the girls, and for their luck nobody saw them.

*Skip time*

It was already 7 P.M and they were entering their hotel. They were passing by the waiting area when somebody called them which made them stop. When they turned around, Jisoo, Rose, Jennie and Lisa shouted and hugged the people standing in front of them. Girls parents also followed them and hugged the elders leaving the boys in confusion.

Rose: Oh my god! It's been years guys. I missed u so much.
?? : I missed u too Rosie posie.

The boy replied back while hugging rose and she hugged him too. But on the other side Jimin was getting jealous seeing this scene.

Jin: Um jisso who are they?
Jisoo: Oh yeah I totally forgot. So guys she is the oldest cousin between us and her name is Nayeon and this is her younger brother and sister J-hope and Wendy.
And here are our savage siblings Suga and Hawasa.
And last not the least our dimple kings Namjoon and Seungcheol.

( BTW it was J-hope who hugged rose.)

Jin: It's nice to meet u all.
Seungcheol: same here bro.
Mrs. Park: You all must be tired. Why don't you all go and take some rest.
Nayeon: No aunty! Me and jisoo had planned everything so we are going, you guys can do whatever you want.
Mr. Park: But.....
Jisoo: C'mon uncle, let us kids have some fun.
jisoo Dad: Fine go kids!
Jisoo: Yay! Thank u so much dad. Okay guys come let go....
Jin: Jisoo at least let them change their clothes?
Jisoo: Oh yeah!

Everyone went to their rooms and changed their clothes. After fifteen minutes Vminkook were already there and not after a min girls also came.

Jen: Oh hi boys!
Tae: hi mandu!
Jk: Okay for how many days we have to do this act?
Lisa: I don't know but to be honest I'm already tired.
Tae: Same here!
Rose: What happened Jimin? What are u thinking about?
Jimin: Who was he?
Rose: About whom u are talking about?
Jk: Oh actually unnie! He got jealous by j-hope hyung.
Rose: What! Were u really jealous?
Jimin: No why would I be jealous of him.