51| Invitation

At office

Today Mr. Park and Rose were again coming for the work at their company. Boys were already waiting in the meeting room.

Soon after 10 mins they came and after all the greetings they started their meeting. Half way through the meeting, the door suddenly opened making all of them look over there.

And it was non other than Ms. Amelia. She had a smirk on her face while  boys rolled their eyes as they knew that the drama has started.

Ms. Amelia: I'm sorry did i disturbed u all?

She said with fake worried face.

Tae: Well sadly you did. So we will be very pleased if u go and let us countinue our meeting.
Ms. Amelia: But tae u know the problem is your father send me here,on his behalf so i could see if everything is going  right or not.

She said and went towards taehyung. She went closer to his ear and whispered who only he could hear.

Ms. Amelia: And besides it wont take a minute for me to expose all of your relationship infront of that old man and that girl. So better think wisely.

She said with a smirk, while tae was now fuming in anger, but as the lights were off, and only projectors light was on, so nobody could see his reactions properly.

She turned around and said

Ms. Amelia: Im sure you both are thinking who am i. Well i am Mrs. Kim or u can call me Amelia. I'm there moth.........

But was cut off by jungkook

Jk: Step mother.
Ms. Amelia: Yes. Anyways tae continue speaking, and im sorry again for disturbing u all.

She said while siting beside jungkook making jungkook push his chair waya from Ms. Amelia and towards Jimin.

Tae looked at Ms. Amelia and then at his brothers, and then after a deep breath he again started to explain.

After the meeting ended. Mr. Park said

Mr. Park: Good work tae. Seems like you are working hard.
Tae: Thanks to u uncle, if u didn't agreed to work with us i dont know if we all could learn this.

At which Mr. Park passed them a smile.

Mr. Park: btw are u three free this weekend?
Jimin: Yes we are! But why what happened?
Mr. Park: I wanted to invite u three for the dinner on coming saturday. And dont say no, cuz I'm telling u not asking u. Okay.
Vminkook: Ne uncle. Once again thank u.
Mr. Park: yur welcome......... okay then we will take our leave. Keep on good work boys. Lets go Rose.

As Ms. Amelia was still there so Rose just bowed to the boys and left. After they left three of them turned around and looked at their step mom with full of glares.

Ms. Amelia: I have to say boys, you really are smart than i thought. Impressing your girlfriends father, nice trick.
Jimin: atleast we are not like someone who acts like she is i love with someone but actually wants to take away all his money.

This statement made Ms. Amelia chuckle dryly.

Tae: We will say it just once, quietly get out of our and appa's life and we wont say or do anything to u ever.
Ms. Amelia: And u really think i will leave with your threat. Mr. Kim Taehyung, I'm not like other people who gets scared with this shitty threats.

Tae was about to go out of control when jungkook quickly grabbed him.

Jk: Leave it hyung. U will just waste your energy on her.
Jimin: The reason for which u came here is finished u can leave now.
Ms. Amelia: Not that easily jimin-ah. And besides i have so much work left, its not finsihed yet.
Tae: Leave or it wont take me a minute to call the gaurds and throw u away.