58| Cleaning

Next day

As all of them slept late so they woke up at 3:30PM. Yes boys also slept there. Girls were on the sofa while boys were sleeping on the floor. Everybody were in uncomfortable positions but they couldn't say anything as they had no other choice.

The bell rang. Eunwoo who was on the sofa with Dahyun, woke up with the noise of bell. He suddenly got up but caused a problem. Right under eunwoo was jimin. And eunwoo stepped on his stomach in unconsciousness. Jimin from the effect raised his legs, and seungcheol got hit by it. In pain he accidentally slapped J-hope who was sleeping right beside him. J-hope again in pain raised his legs hitting suga and Jungkook as both of them were close. When eunwoo stepped on Jimin's stomach he got all unbalanced and fall onto Taehyung and Namjoon who were sleeping on the other side to Jimin. Jin got hit by a tissue box which was placed on the table. Well it fell on him by suga, as his hands accidently touched them.

All boys shouted in pain, girls also woke up and laughed while watching the scene, while the boys were still groaning in pain.

Hawasa: Dont tell me that We all slept here last night.
Momo: Well yes we did.

And the girls again started to laugh. This time boys also laughed with them. Soon after freshing up girls started to make breakfast while boys were cleaning the apartment when Taehyung got the call from Nancy.

(ON CALL)

T: Hey nancy
N: Hey. Ummmmm are u free right now.
T: Umm no. I am kind of a busy right now. Why? Is everything alright?
N: nothing its just that I got all the information and proofs with the help of jackson.
T: Thats great. Thank u. Thank u so much Nancy.
N: No problem
T: I am sorry but i have to go right now. Wait umm... Lets meet tomorrow.
N: Yeah sure. Then bye.
T: Bye

(CALL END)

Jimin: what happened waht was she saying?
Tae: U wont believe it. We finally found the proof of Ms. Amelia.
Eunwoo: Really.
Tae: Yess!
Jisoo: What are u all talking about?

She asked while bring food along with the other girls. Taehyung told them the news.

Seungcheol:  I am sorry to interupt but is it only me who doesn't know a single thing he is talking about?
Namjoon: It's not only you. We all are also clueless.
Rose: Oh yeah you guys dont know about this.
Jimin: Wait lemme tell u. So......

And jimin told them the whole story from the start.

Wendy: I didnt knew people can be this cruel.
Lisa: Well they are.

They talked more while eating their food. After eating, boys left for work while girls cleaned the rest of the house, as it was alot messy.

Skip time

It was around 7. And Vmin were waiting for Nancy and Jackson. Jungkook didnt came with his brothers, as he was busy with some work.

Soon after 5 mins Nancy and Jackson both came and sat infront of Vmin.

Jackson: Oh my god. Look who is here. Kim Jimin and The famous V. How are u boys?

He said while hugging both of them

Tae: We are fine. What about u?
Jackson: Ehh. The same.
Nancy: He is lying. Right now he is probably living the best life. Just do work at home and earn a good amount of money. What else he needs?
Jackson: Hey! Stop telling everybody my techniques.

At which they all laughed. Soon they ordered something for themselves.

Jackson: Okay. So if u dont mind lets talk about work. Shall we.
Vmin: Yeah sure!
Jackson: So i looked into her mobile the other day. And found all these things after you left.

He said while looking at Nancy. It was some kind of pictures. He opened them and turned the laptop towards The boys. The red it and soon their reactions were changed from confuse to anger and devastated.

It was about their fathers medical report. There was voice record too. After hearing it they couldn't control themselves.

Tae: How can she....... how can she do this to appa?
Nancy: Taehyung. Hey Taehyung calm down okay. U both cant just lose ur temper like this.
Jimin: Nancy tell me the truth. When u were with her, did she.............. did she ever told u about this? Anything. About how dad got ill or something. Ever.
Nancy: No she didnt. I tried to ask her, but she would just change the topic. She never even talked about it.

Taehyung just let out a dry chuckle as the waiter came and placed their orders. Nobody was touching their food. Three people were still thinking, while one of them was looking at his plate. Yes it was jackson.

He looked up and saw nobody was eating anything. It would look bad if he eats while they dont.

Jackson: Hey guys. Chill okay. You got everything you need. And these papers are the easy way for u all to kick her out.
Jimin: Ani. We are not going to just kick her out. I will send her to the jail, so she can rot their for her entire life.
Jackson: Umm......
Tae: You are right. She deserves to go there.
Jackson: Okkayyy.
Nancy: Btw when  are they coming back?
Tae: They are coming back this saturday, and the next day we are holding a party for Jimin's birthday. So i think as everyone will be there, we will do it then
Jackson: Ah exactly how many people will be there?
Jimin: I dont know. Maybe two hundred or something.
Jackson: You are going to expose her and all ur household problems infront of two hundred freaking people.
Nancy: Why? Whats the problem in it?
Jackson: ............ No....thing. absolutely nothing, best of luck on ur mission.
Tae: You are also going to be there, so we can have another proof.
Jackson: Woah woah! Calm down bro. What if she attacks me or something. U can take her, but sorry i am not coming.
Nancy: I would be there. And there will be police too so no need to worry. And say whatever u want to, but u have to come.
Jackson: Okay but only on one condition?
Jimin: What?.
Jackson: Can we please eat now? Or my precious food will get cold.

At which they chuckled but nodded.

End of chapter
Next chapter: One chance