53| Deceive

At the floral shop

Three of them were sitting in Dahyun's office. Mr.Lee was looking at Eunwoo with questionable look while Eunwoo was thinking of an excuse. Dahyun noticing the tension quickly spoke

Dahyun: Umm.. sir!........
Mr. Lee: What are you doing here eunwoo?

Mr. Lee asked eunwoo making him gulp in terror

Eunwoo: I came to..... to give the money you owe to her.
Mr. Lee: Did u gave the money?
Eunwoo: Yes.
Mr. Lee: But i never told u, how much to pay?
Dahyun: Ac....actually i told him the money, sir.
Mr. Lee: Oh okay. If you say so.

Once again everyone got queit. Dahyun looked at her watch, and her time was finished.

Dahyun: Umm sir.... i am sorry but u both have to leave now. Bcoz its closing time.
Mr. Lee: Oh yeah. Lets go eunwoo

Mr. Lee got up followed by Eunwoo. They both were heading towards the door, dahyun took a breath which she didnt knew that she was holding. But stood up when they turned around.

Mr. Lee: Before going, can u make a bouquet for me. I mean for my wife. Please.
Dahyun: Umm... yeah, sure.

And they all went outside.

After making a beautiful bouquet, dahyun handed it to Mr. Lee.

Mr. Lee: Its really beautiful.
Dahyun: Thank u sir.

He payed her the money. And before going he said.

Mr. Lee: Are these done by you?

He asked while looking at some pictures hanging on the wall.

Dahyun: Yes sir!
Mr. Lee: Thats great. Now i will definately call you for arranging the stage.
Dahyun: Exactly for what sir?
Mr. Lee: For my son's wedding. It will also make Rose happy too........ Anyways We will take our leaves then. Bye.

Mr. Lee left while dahyun was holding her tears. Eunwoo was looking at dahyun, he saw tears in her eyes, and at that moment he wanted to forget that his father was there and just hug her, and embrace her in his arms. But he couldnt do anything.

He bowed at her at which she also did. As soon eunwoo exited the shop, Dahyun broke down into tears. She sat down and tears kept on escaping from her eyes. She couldn't even think about that marrige. It hurts her alot. Eunwoo also saw her crying from the window. It breaks his heart too. But still was hopeless.

Other side
At Kim's house

Jimin: What are u saying taehyung?
Tae: Its true jimin-ah. After a few dates i felt that she was not that bad but a nice person. And just like that i fell for her kindness.

Nancy looked at Taehyung when he was saying those words. There was love in her eyes when she looked at him.

Mr. Kim: So it means you accept this proposal?

And taehyung nodded.

Ms. Amelia: And what about your girlfriend?

For a moment taehyung forgot how to speak when Ms. Amelia mentioned Jennie. He didnt wnated to do this, but this was the only thing left for them to do.

He smiled and replied

Tae: We broke up. And besides she wasnt of my type. I was just having some fun with her.