6| Wait

*NEXT DAY*

Jimin couldn't sleep the whole night because he was continuously thinking about rosé. It was already 7 a.m , he went out on his bike. He went to rosé's house to see her but rosé, jennie and lisa were still sleeping because  it was Sunday today. Jimin was there from 7 till 11 , but there was no sign and their window was still closed.

* OTHER SIDE*

It was 11 am when Tae and Jk woke up and were ready to eat their breakfast. They Called Jimin but there was no sign of him, so  they asked there maid that where is he.

Tae:  Mr. Josh where is Jimin?
Mr. Josh: He went out on his bike early in the morning.
Jk: But where??
Mr. Josh: I don't know. He left without saying anything.
Tae: okay.

They called Jimin but he had left his phone at home.

Tae: Where are you know Jimin?

* OTHER SIDE*

Jimin was sitting in a small cafe that was infront of rosé's house

Jimin: Excuse me! I need a cup coffee.
Owner: Sir you had already drank 6 cups of coffee.
Jimin: Just give me the coffee. I'm giving you the money isn't that enough for you.
Owner: Are you waiting for someone. ( While handing him his coffee)
Jimin: Ahh... Y..yes I'm waiting for my F..friend 😅.
Owner: Nobody had ever waited so long for their friend.
Jimin: Just do your work 🤨.

The owner handed him the coffee and left. After drinking his coffee he thought that she is never going to open her window. I should go back they would be up. He was about to go when rose opened her window 😍😍. She was wearing spec's and was looking heavenly beautiful.

Afer some time rose went inside her room and jimin also left while smiling 😊

*GIRLS ROOM*

Rosé: Wake up Jennie and lisa its already 12.
Lisa: Let us sleep peacefully on sunday atleast.
Rosé: You both are gonna sleep just its sunday. Stop acting like a baby and wake up quickly.

*BOYS SIDE*

Tae and jk were still waiting for jimin. They didn't even touched their food.  when they saw jimin entering the house with big smile plastered on his face, both of them started to yell and scold him.

Tae: YAHHH! Where were you 😡😡???
Jimin (in mind): ' now what am i going to do'.
Jk: where were you hyung. We were waiting for you for like hours.
Jimin: Actually i was at L.. Library.
Tae & jk: What..... You went to library. That's impossible.
Jimin:  Actually i wanted to read a book, thats why 😅.
Tae: Forget it. Just come and let's eat the breakfast.
Jimin: You guyz should have eaten the breakfast without me.
Jk: We always eat together so thats why. Now go and come downstairs quickly.
Jimin: Coming
After that they ate their breakfast peacefully while talking about some boring stuffs.

*END OF CHAPTER*

NEXT CHAPTER: Grocery