19| The lunch

The whole weekend flew away with them just thinking about each other. The six of them sometimes call each other but probably at night. The girls were busy with jisoo while the boys were just bored.

* ON MONDAY*

It was recess time and they were sitting on the roof. They already ate their lunch now they were talking about random stuff.

Lisa: Oppa you didn't told us about your crush?
Jennie: Yes! Last time we let it be but now tell us, who is that lucky girl?
Jimin: Ahh......
Jk: I think hyung you should tell them about her.
Jimin: Are u sure?
Tae: Positive
Jimin: Fine! Well the girl I love is Rosé!
Lisa: Ohh wow that girls name is similar to our sisters name.
Tae: Yah lisa! It is your sister whom he love.
Lisa: That's gre...... Wait WHAT!!!
Jk: Chipmunk slow down plz!
Lisa: Hehe sorry!
Jen: Is it true that you love our sister?
Jimin: Yes!
Lisa: But how? You both met once and you fell in love? That's not right oppa? Atle....
Jimin: Hey lisa! Will you let me explain?
Jen: Fine! Explain us?
Jimin: Well its started when......

And just like that once again jimin started to tell his story to those two girls.

Jen: Wow hyung! u really love her that much?
Jimin: Hmm 😌
Lisa: Don't worry hyung we are with you.
Jk: And do u know that today both of them are going at a date?
Jenlisa: Really!
Jimin: Yes! I mean its really hard to make your sister agree, but at last she agreed.
Jen: Well that's the truth.

And everyone started to laugh. The bell rang, they bid goodbye and went back to their classes.

* SKIP TIME*

After the school ends, everyone started to come out of there classes. The girls also came out of their classes and to their lockers. they were putting their books back into the locker when the boys also came to them.

Jk: Hey Beautiful!
Lisa: Hi kookie!
Jen: Did you prefer me beautiful too  or were  you just referring it to ur dear girlfriend?
Jk: Ummm....... Yah jennie Nonna why are you doing this? You know the answer very well than why did you asked?

after seeing Jungkook hesitate while answering, four of them started to laugh at his shyness.

Tae: Anyways! We came here to ask whether you guys are free today or not?
Jen: Why?
Jimin: Actually I was thinking that maybe Rose will be uncomfortable with me alone, so I thought why dont you four also join us.
lisa: Oppa can i ask you something?
Jimin: Hmmm
Lisa: According to your story which you told us, You have never gone out with her! Right?
Jimin: Yes! But why?
Jen: its means that its your first date with her?
Jimin: We can say that! But I don't get what you are trying to say?
Tae: Hyung its simple! As its your first time going out with her, You should go alone, Not with us.
Jk: And plus if we will go with you, it will probably make her more uncomfortable that her sister's also know. So its better to go alone.
Jimin: Are u sure?

After asking that question Jimin regretted as he got glares from four of them. he gulped.

Jimin: Ohh i forgot, I have to pick Rose from the uni so I have to go now. Bye

And with that he ran away from there while the other's just laughed at what just happened now.

Lisa: I wish these two become a couple.
Jen: Hmmm.
Jk:  Anyways Does anyone want to watch movie?
Lisa: Where?
Tae: Of course in the cinema.
Jenlisa: Then we are in.