62| Birthday

Ms. Amelia: Wha.... what are u doing here?

Jimin smirked and walk towards her. Now both of them were facing each other. 

Jimin: You must be shock that what am i doing here right now . That i should be at the hospital and all. I know all ur work Ms. Amelia...... Why are u here?
Ms. Amelia: Dont try to act smart infront of me Jimin. You brothers went to office for few months and now u three think that u three are the smartest in this world. 
Jimin: This is not the answer of my question. Why are u here?

He asked this time a bit in harsh and hoarse voice.

Ms. Amelia: Do i need a reason to come and see u three? I am ur mother, of course i came to see u.

She acted like she loves them and all at which Jimin let out a chuckle.

Jimin: U really are something, aren't you? (And then suddenly his expression become serious) Get out. Get out from my house in a minute. otherwise it won't be good.
Ms. Amelia: Sure. As u say. Btw See u at ur birthday my dear Jimin.

She said and went outside with his assistant. Jimin went in the kitchen and sat on a stool.

Mr. Josh: Is everything alright?
Jimin: Yes! And thank u so much Mr. Josh, i dont know if u didnt called what would have happened.
Mr. Josh: Ani its okay. Btw jungkook and taehyung are coming. If they are so should i prepare breakfast for u all.
Jimin: Ani. We have to go. So we will eat outside. Thank u.

And with that he went upstairs. What actually happened few minutes ago before jimin came here was

Few mins ago

Three of them were sitting outside, waiting for the doctors to come and tell them about their friends condition. They have been waiting for the doctors for 2 hours now.

Doctors came out and the three quickly ran to him.

Tae: Doctor. Are our friends alright?
Doctor: There is nothing to worry about. Both of them are alright. The girl had injured her left hand, while the boy had injuries on his head. But there is no serious injuries. They will soon be shifted to their rooms, then u can meet them.

And with that the doctor left. Soon Both Nancy and Jackson were shifted to their rooms. They were still not awake. Thats when Jimin got a text. He looked and it was Mr. Josh. It was weird because if there's something so Mr. Josh directly call any of the brother. But this time he texted him, which he felt weird.

_________________________________________

Mr. Josh: Mrs. Kim is here! Her assistant is looking through your rooms while she is looking something in ur laptop and some papers too.
Mr. Josh: Quickly come home. She is laughing to herself.
Jimin: I will be there soon.
________________________________________

Jimin: I am going. They are back from London and she is searching our house,  i think she know about our plan or something. Anyways you two stay here i will give u updates about what happened.

Taekook nodded and he left for his house.

Back to reality

Jimin got ready and left for the hospital, taking some clothes for his brothers. When be reached their he saw they were now awake.

Jimin: Finally you two are awake. U literally scared us. Are u too okay now?
Nancy: I cant feel my whole body for now, but i think i am fine.