64| Arrested!!!

After eating food and all. It was finally the time to cut the cake. Before the cake came, tae stood in the center with a mic in his hand.

Tae: Good evening ladies and gentlemen.

He said and all attention was on him. Jin, jisoo, eunwoo, dahyun, namjoon, hawasa, seungcheol,  nayeon, suga, wendy, jhope, momo, nancy, jackson, jimin, rose, jennie, jungkook and lisa were standing at one side, waiting for the drama to begin. And were controlling their laughs too.

Tae: as u all know that today we are here for my lovely brother Jimin. As Today is his birthday. And thank u all so much for coming here on his huge day....... so before we cut the cake, i want to share some memories of him with you all. Btw i hope i am not being boring.

At which everybody shook their head with a hint a laugh. Taehyung smiled and told to turn of the lights. Soon the the room was filled with darkness, and then a projector turned on and pictures started to show. Everyone were watching it. Taehyung also went and stood beside the others while giving a clap to jennie. Jhope took out his mobile and started to record the moment for later.

The screen first was showing some picture of Vminkook and then suddenly a voice recording started to replay. Of course, the voice was of Ms. Amelia. It was like She was talking with someone.
________________________________

Ms. Amelia: You better get the papers ready.

( Ms. Amelia got all shocked after hearing her voice. Mr. Kim was confused and was looking for Taehyung so he can check the problem. Poor Mr. Kim didnt even knew what was going to happen next. )

Ms. Amelia: Harrison is in hospital right now and i am sure he'll be dead soon too. But before that happens, i need everything, whatever is on his name and on his sons, so better get ready the papers, so i can make him sign it.
________________________________

After hearing everything Mr. Kim was boiling from anger while Ms. Amelia quickly went and dropped the projector with her power, making it shut down. Soon the lights turned ON and she shouted.

Ms. Amelia: WHAT THE F**K. WHO DID THIS?

She said with full anger in her voice. Everybody eyes turned towards jimin as he came forward while clapping with a huge smirk on his face. Seeing his smirk
Ms. Amelia anger boiled more n more.

Jimin: I told u didnt i. That i wont stop so its better to walk away. But maybe you took my warning very lightly.
Mr. Kim: What are u talking about Jimin?

Mr. Kim asked coming towards them. But instead of jimin, taehyung came ahead saying.

Tae: Let me tell u dad.... So well she was the reason u ended up in the hospital. And She's the reason why nancy and jackson are in this condition right now too.
Mr. Kim: Wh...what do you mean?
Ms. Amelia: They are lying Harrison. Dont listen to them. They are setting this all up.
Jk: Ohh and u really think that appa will listen to u and not us. Pfttt!
Ms. Amelia: Shut up! And this is all lying. Beside there is no proof that it was me.
Tae: Well i thought we just ...... didnt we.

He said while pointing at the projector.

Ms. Amelia: stop scamming me you three. Its all a lie.
Jimin: Okay then why dont we show u another proof. Better brace yourself.
Ms. Amelia: Excuse me!

But instead of speaking they got a side. And jackson and nancy came towards them. Now she knew it was going to be hard for her, but still reamined determined.