The worst love confession

It was spring on the boiling isles, the grass was red and the leaves falling off the trees, Luz was dragging eda by the arm. "Luz come on! Where are you taking me" eda was blind folded and they were running through an open field "it's a surprise, you'll love it though, hint LOVE" Luz started giggling "Luz? What did you do" Luz didn't say anything but instead ran faster for about a minute, then slowed down and went behind eda and guided her up stairs, "ok eda stay here, take off the blind fold when you hear music" eda felt luz's hand leave  it took about 20 seconds, eda heard a violin, she took off the blindfold and saw a beautiful setting and nice diet path big colorful trees and a bench with flowers around it. Then on top of the statue she saw a figure, that figure jumped down, and it was raine.
"Rainestorm? What's going on?" Raine smiled at eda took a deep breath "eda there's something I've been wanting to ask you for a while now, so I thought why not make it special?" Eda tilted her head in a sweet smile "what's up?" Raine took a paper out if their pocket and read a bit of it then turned back to eda "eda I, I, umm i-" eda covered her mother to hide her laughter "raine you know ow you can't do a hit with a script!" Eda says laughing, raine looks at the paper again, but eda takes it and draws a fire glyph in the dirt, then puts the paper in the fire. Eda sits on the bench and pats the seat next to her. Raine sits down with her "just say what you need to say rainestorm, it's just me, im nothing special" eda teases raine looks down "you are special eda! Your a great mother, those 2 kids adore you your a great sister, you forgave her after she stuck you with a life long cures, you lost your magic but you manage with those symbols! You, your forgave me, after I broke your heart and I don't know how or why!" Eda at this point has started blushing "raine, what are you saying?" Lilith looks out the bushes where Luz is and yells "GET A CLUE!! CONFESS OR IL DO IT FOR YOU!" raine looks back at lilith with a annoyed look "eda, i, I, I, I, umm," eda let's out a small giggle "rainestorm, just say it" suddenly lilith comes out the bushes "edalyn! Get a clue! They LOVE you, honestly! It's been 30 years! Raine loves you so much they have pictures of you in their pockets!! They literally have a vision board of you in their closet! Their closet!! Raine you have one more chance to just confess or IL keep going, jeez you people are clueless!" Both eda and raine were completely flustered "uhh raine, is that true? About the vision board?" Raine covers their face "n-no!!" Eda covers her mouth to hide her laughter again "r-raine! What?!"  Eda sees a box in raine pocket "raine what's that box for?" Raine takes a deep breathe and hand her the box "it's for you" eda opens the box and sees a beautiful golden ringing with jewels in the middle "Raine.." Raine looks eda in the eyes "eda, will you marry me? Please?" Eda starts crying "y-yeah of course!" Raine leans in to kiss eda, and lilith and Luz cheer.

The end