captured

Eda and Lilith had been captured by the emperors coven, Luz flew to the conformatorum to save them, she used a invisibility glyph the sneak in, but couldn't find eda it Lilith but then somebody called out to her "hey! How'd you get out?!" Luz looked over, it was a person who looked about eda's age, with mint hair and glasses. Then a song echoes through the halls "raines Rapsody.." They mumble "I'm looking for my family" Luz says "please, let me out! My girlfriend is here!" Luz was a little surprised, "is raine her name?" They shook their head "n-no, it's mine! Please I gotta find her!" Luz started opening the cell "thank you!" The both started running  but couldn't find eda, then heard the song again. "EDAA!" raine yelled Luz was confused "they know eda?.." She said to herself, then she saw Lilith. She tan to Lilith and let her out, "where's edalyn?!" Lilith asked her. "I don't know yet" Luz replied, both Luz and Lilith ran through the halls, but raine wasn't anywhere to be seen. Then neither was Lilith.
With eda:
Eda kept playing the song hoping raine would find her. Then heard someone walking up to her cell. It was her sister, "lily!"  Lilith let her out the cell "raine is here, their already out" eda was surprised but knows why eda told her that "thanks lily, I owe you one" eda ran out the cell and Lilith went looking for luz, eda started calling out to raine "Raine!" She waited a little bit then heard "Edaa!" Eda ran towards the sound, but didn't see raine, the she heard "eda!" She turned around d and saw raine running towards her, she ran to them and they wrapped her in a tight hug. "Did they hurt you?!" Eda asked looking around rainestorm face "no no, did they hurt you?" Eda started crying "who cares?!" She asked relived "I do!" Raine asked, eda started kissing raines cheek, they both started giggling, Raine picked her up spinning her around, the halls filled with their laughter, Raine put her down, and they kissed. Then eda turned around and saw Luz and Lilith watching them  "eda.. Your dating?!" Eda started blushing "i-im sorry, we were waiting for a good time to tell you" Lilith smiled at her sister "well let's get out of here"  they all left, and by the time they got back, it was about midnight. King was still sleep and Luz was going on, and on about how cute eda and Raine were.