best sister ever

It's been a few months since my sister got back with Raine, the flirting is endless, the kissing is endless. Send help.
"Edalyn are you ready to go?" I asked her, the came down holding raines hand. "Hey lily! Yeah I'm ready" she kissed Raine and we left. "So where are we going?" She asked me, I hadn't told her where I was taking her, I just told her not to dress like a fool. "It's a surprise edalyn" I took her hand and we kept walking. "So, whats the deal with all the flirting?" I asked her. She turned a light shade of pink and avoided my gaze "well.. Um were together so it's natural I presume"  yeah, I got her. "You guys flirt at a high school level" I said watching her turn a bright red. "Whats your point lily" she asked me, "just needed to ask, I'm happy for you of course" then we made it to the place I wanted to take her. "Do you remember this place?" It was a spot we would go to when we just wanted to hang out "y-yeah! But why did you want to come here"  I pulled her to one of the old benches and we sat down. "Well, after everything that's happened, we haven't had a chance to just talk without it being the end of the world" she smiled at me and I smiled back. "Do you remember, all the times you bad me stalk your dates to hell give advice?" We both shared a laugh and she nodded "cool it lily, I was like 15" again we laughed. "Hey lily I have a question" I waited for the question and adjusted my dress "really, why did you bring me here? There has to be some sort of reason" I looked at the bushes and back at her, "you two have my blessing" she gave me a confused look, but I continued "I know they will make you happy. You can come out now" Raine stepped out of the bushes just as planned with a little box behind their back. "Rainestorm? What are you doing here" I got out my pentagram and started streaming. "Eda, you know I love you right?" They started out with.  "Well yeah, but" I covered her mouth before Raine lost confidence "I want you to be apart of my life, forever" by now they were  both literally red in the face. I was still streaming though. "Raine..? What are you trying to say" the opened the box and showed her the ring I helped them pick out "eda, will you marry me?" She started crying but nodded "use your words edalyn" I told her. "Y-yes! Yes!" She flew into their arms and started making out and that's when I stopped recording. "I really am the best sister ever. "You really are lily! You really are" we stayed for awhile but then went back home. Out mother was Extatic "oh! My witchlete is fine ally getting married!" But then the problem came. Our father. He kept giving Raine  death glares "fall by my blade and perish!" My father yelled chasing Raine around the house. I gave our father some apple blood. Like father like daughter I guess, Luz was happy king was happy, but most of all. Edalyn was happy. I went up to Raine and edalyn. I hugged my sister, then out a hand on Raines shoulder and said. "You leave her again, and il personally kill you" I just left to go talk to Hootsifire, and left them wondering if I'd actually do it. I totally will, but il let them wonder.