FALLEN SAINTEEN

The next day I woke up in our room in lexus manor, even though I don't really need to sleep, it doesn't mean I can't enjoy its pleasures. I stood and snapped my fingers. my body became clean and my pajamas changed into a knee length, sleeveless, beige dress and a pair of red heels appeared on my foot. 'how I love having powers'
'don't forget we are still behind in your tutoring, stop by the library today to pick up your new book' Azalea said
'you see I don't believe we are
the same person, especially when our personalities are sometimes polar opposites'
'hehe' was Azalea's only response, I sighed and walked down stairs to the under ground garage. I picked any key I wanted from the wall of keys. I pressed the unlock buttons a red Rollce roys responded. I walked up to it threw my handbag in the passenger seat, got into the driver's seat and started the car. I drove all the way to the front gate "please were are you going madam"
"out" I answered coldly
"I'm sorry madam, master told us not to let you go out without his permission" the head guard said
"you want to die" I growled angrily. I was going to be late,
my best friend Layla, asked me to come over to her place for a catch up session, if i go late I'll probably be the one being asked whether I want to died.
They looked scared when I said that. wait I think they are demons. that explains the fear.
I sighed "please Open this gate" I said politely this time. "we are very sorry ma" the nine guards
fell on their knees in front of the car "just ask master for permission"
"what, fine fine stand up" I picked up my phone and searched for hubby, since he was probably in his human form I couldn't talk to him through the mate bond or that's just what I thought. "Lexus you want me to kill you" I said immediately he picked the phone.
the guards looked like they would faint the moment they heard me say that "what's wrong sweetheart"
"I want to go out but the guards won't let me go without your permission"
"give the head guard the phone"
I stretched my phone out the car window for him to take, that's after placing it in loudspeaker "let her go out, or she might kill all of us" I heard him chuckle at the end. the head guard passed my phone back and ordered they open the gate, I cut the call, started the car and drove off. A few minutes later I arrived in front of Neymar regency, one of the many estates for the rich. the guards stopped me and asked why I'm here, since only residents and their guests are allowed to enter "I'm here to see miss Layla" I sighed, are all the guards in the world against my meeting with Layla "okay let me confirm". A few minutes later the gate opened, 'finally'
'why are we even here'  Azalea asked
'because Layla asked us to be here'
'that's not an answer'
I just ignored her, I mean can't kill myself.
I stopped in front of a pink duplex' this girl and her wierd taste' I chuckled, I parked the car in front of the house "Anita" I heard a squeal, as I got of the car "Layla" I cried as I hugged her tightly."it's been so long, and when did your dad get you this sweet ride" she said while rubbing her hands on the body of the car "let's get in first" I said and we walked into her house hand in hand. I sat on my favourite arm chair in her house. Layla walked in with two bottles of vodka "it's still to early too drink" I said "what are you saying, its never to early to start drinking" she opened one and poured it into two different cups. I was in my human form so my alcohol tolerance was as terrible as it was before I unlocked my demon.