1.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...𝟣𝟫
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

𝟣𝟫𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"Kon'nichiwa, obāsan! Hey mama." I greeted my grandmother and mother as I walked into my mother's house. Her and my mom were having a conversation. Giving her a small hug, I kissed her cheek before going upstairs.

"Hell y'all doing." I walked into my brothers,Nico and Nicolas' room. I was a triplet, the only girl. We also have a older sister, Suki. Nico was the youngest triplet and I was the middle. But everyone acted like they were all older than me.

"Shit, chillin." Nick answered, Nico nodding his head while rolling up.

"Well, we going to Daddy's grave at 2 so get dressed." I told them while walking into their bathroom and taking pictures in the mirror. They had the biggest room since it was 2 of them. Suki moved out when she had her son at 18, so they both could have their own room but they choose not to. We're all very close.

Today marks 10 years since my Daddy's death. He was shot while making a play out in Queens, where he's originally from. My mom got the news and everyone was in shock and distraught that day. My mom fell into such a deep depression, she lost the child that she was pregnant with. It would've been a boy.

His side of the family always throws some type of kickback for him every year, since his parents and siblings are still alive. This year, they were having a block party out in Queens. That was the black side of my family and I really loved them cause they knew how to turn up.

I love my moms side too, though. They're Korean to the core and very strict and judgmental. My mom is 100% Korean so she doesn't speak English too well, but she knows enough of it to get around.

"Aight, see yo way out." Nico came up behind me, posing in my pictures. Smacking my teeth, I turned around and walked out, closing the door behind me.

I walked into my room and headed towards my closet, pulling open the double doors. I pulled out something simple to put on and started up my shower.

After I showered, I slid into my black jean shorts and put on a black lace bra. I put sweet lotion and perfume all over my body, being careful when I got to my left arm because of the cuts.

They were healed and going away quickly. I had a tattoo over them, because I didn't want people to notice. The tat said 'Long live my Daddy' with his sunrise and sunset on it.

I stood up from my bed and threw on a cropped t-shirt that was custom made with my Dad's picture on it. My brothers and I had ordered these shirts last week so they'd be here for today and of course, mine had to be cropped.

I decided to wear my natural hair today instead of putting on a lace front so I let the curls fall. I put water and some cream in it to make the bouncier. They fell to the middle of my back and bounced as I walked.