9.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...𝟣𝟫
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

I groaned, feeling the urge to throw up

I groaned, feeling the urge to throw up. Rushing to the toilet, I threw up and frowned before flushing the toilet and standing up. I brushed my teeth, rinsed my mouth, and washed my face before fixing my bonnet on my head and sliding into my house slippers.

I walked out into my kitchen before opening my fridge and taking out some Eggo waffles. My phone started ringing as I turned around, answering it as Isyss' face popped up. I set the phone up so she could see me as I started making my waffles in the toaster oven.

"Bitch, I can't even talk, yo." She spoke with a raspy voice and I laughed before grabbing my phone and sitting at my kitchen island while waiting for my waffles to be done.

"Was it that bad?" I laughed, going on Instagram and watching all of the stories. I shook my head seeing all of the crazy ass shit I was doing on both of our stories.

"Yes, bitch." She laughed as she sat up in her bed with her bonnet on crooked.

"Bitch, Kenya ass blocked me after I did all that ass shaking on all them bitches last night. She needa stop cause she know she for me and I'm for her." She sighed while blowing her nose and standing up.

"Girl, I'm glad I'm single because my nigga would've disowned me. At least I ain't twerk on nobody but you." I laughed while looking at everyone's replies in my dms. I saw one person like my post with a blue check, catching me off guard.

@Miroo4x liked your post.

Shaking my head, I propped my phone back up as I went to grab and assemble my waffles. Isyss was silent on the other side, as she had her phone set up so I could see her brushing her teeth and washing her face.

I put syrup and butter on my waffles, because I like it plain, and grabbed a apple juice from the fridge and made my way back to the island. I sat my food down and began eating as I scrolled through my timeline and stuff.

After a while, Isyss told me that she'd call me back so I hung up and cleaned up my toaster oven and plate. I walked back into my bedroom and sat down on the bed, thinking about what I was going to do today. It's really boring only having 1 friend. I miss my brothers, ugh.

As soon as I got comfortable, someone called me from no caller ID, making me scrunch my face up. Answering it, I put it on speaker phone.

"Hello?" I spoke while yawning and rubbing my eyes.

"We miss you and we are sorry and we apologize and we can't breathe so please take us back, Mya." I heard Nico and Nick reciting at the same time, making me mug the phone and bust out laughing.

"Bro, what do y'all want?" I rolled my eyes, smiling at the phone. I cant pretend that I don't miss them because hell, we're triplets. These boys are my day ones and I literally cannot live without them.