23.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...21
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"The baby is definitely healthy! I can't believe you've already made it to 6 months! 3 more and this little boy is going to be getting pushed out!" My nurse smiled while showing me the 3d ultrasound photos

"Yess! I'm so excited!" I cheesed while kissing the photo. My baby boy was getting so big and healthy. I cant wait to meet him and shower him with bunches love.

"I'm excited for you! And, I wish you the best of luck with your child's father. I know that God will bless him and have him back to you wayyy before those 25 years." She smiled, sincerely before leaving out of the room. I just nodded, not knowing what to say.

Last month, Ta'miro lost his case and was sentenced to 25 to life, without the opportunity of parole. I couldn't believe it. I cried and cried but once I realized I had to be strong for our child, I had no choice but to suck it up.

It hurts. It really does. But, what can I do about the situation? Whatever happened, it happened.

Ta'miro is still unaware of the fact that I'm carrying his child. He's already locked away, and I don't want to overwhelm him by telling him he has a son, knowing he'll probably never be able to meet him.

I try to consume my time with other things so I won't have to think about him, but it's hard. I miss him a lot and hopefully, hopefully...one day I'll get to see him again.

As far as dating, I'm keeping my distance for now. I'm focused entirely on me and my son, I can't see myself being in no relationship with another guy. Especially since I'm literally with-child.

Ta'miro's cousin, Ca'miri, and his homeboy, Huncho have been coming around and buying stuff for the baby on behalf of Ta'miro. They agreed to never tell him about the baby because they also think it'll be too much on his plate, so they stepped up and practically act like they fathered my son.

Nico and Nick also are very overprotective over me and don't want me doing much. You already know, Nick thinks my child is his as well. When I told him about it, he was stressing saying he couldn't be a father to two kids.

Suki and my mom are also very supportive and happy for me.

And as for Isyss, well you already know my ride or die is doing the most! She can't wait to meet her God-son and I can't wait for them to meet either. She wanted me to have a gender reveal, but I wasn't in the right state of mind so I agreed to a baby shower instead.

I've only had two phone calls to Ta'miro since and they haven't lasted very long. He rarely gets opportunities to call because he's always getting into something.

Sighing, I stood up from the ultrasound table and grabbed my purse putting it over my shoulder. I washed my hands before making my way back outside to my car.