27.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...22
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"I mean, he's respectful and kind

"I mean, he's respectful and kind. And he loves Tre'mani just as much as he loves me." I explained, playing with my bracelet.

"I still think you need to be single." Ca'miri crunched on the chips he was eating, walking into the living room where Isyss and I were talking.

"Well good thing you don't get paid for thinking." I mugged him as he held his hands up in surrender.

"And why you eating my son snacks?" I stared at him as he just shrugged.

"Anyways," Isyss started. "I don't know, Mya. It's kind of soon to just jump into things with him. Plus, you're only 22 and he's 27, you don't see the red flag here?" She stared at me as I just scoffed.

"Age doesn't mean anything, Ice. If I feel loved then guess what...I feel loved." I blinked before rolling my eyes.

"Alright, but just know if he ever tries some shit then I'll be in jail." She sighed, standing up and grabbing her purse and keys.

"What can he really try? I'm not no weak ass bitch, if that's what you're trying to imply. I can account for myself." I laughed.

"I didn't say anything remotely close to that. Yo, what's up with you? Why you acting so bad with people lately? What's the problem?" She held her hands up, tilting her head at me.

"I'm not acting bad with nobody. I'm tired of mother fuckers thinking they can construct my life whenever they want to, I'm GROWN now. I don't need anybody's input about anything because I built this shit from the ground up on my own!" I blinked, standing up as well as she just stared at me, shocked.

"Listen, whatever the fuck that grown ass man is implementing into your head to make you act like this towards us, it's not cool. You need THERAPY, Mya. Don't you see it? You ain't never blinked on ME or your FAMILY because we tried to look out for you." She threw her keys down, walking up to me and using her hands to signal for everything she said.

"HOW THE FUCK ARE Y'ALL LOOKING OUT FOR ME BY TRYING TO TELL ME WHAT TO DO?" I stared at her as Ca'miri nodded before standing up.

"Yeah...imma just go." He chuckled, making his way out the front door slowly.

"BECAUSE WE KNOW WHAT DAMIAN IS LIKE, MYA! THAT NIGGA AIN'T NO FUCKING GOOD FOR YOU!" Isyss threw her hands up, looking at me like I was dumb.

"MAN, FUCK THAT!" I scoffed. "Nico and Nick said the same exact thing when I started fucking with Ta'miro." I laughed.

"And look where that led you... a single mother with a son who doesn't even know who his father is and his father doesn't even know he has a son because he's eating charges. Maybe, you should take advice sometimes." She stared at me, tears in her eyes.