20.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...21
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

21𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

1 YEAR LATER...

"Yeah okay, fuck you." I shook my head, facing my attention back on the stove as I mixed my rice.

"If that's how you feel then feel that way, I didn't do anything to you." Ta'miro shook his head, standing up from our kitchen island.

"Really Miro? You sure you didn't do anything?" I scoffed, sitting the spoon down and turning around to him.

"I'm positive I didn't do shit, fuck wrong with you? You been tweaking since this morning." He stared at me, tilting his head sideways.

"WANNA KNOW WHY? BECAUSE I'M SICK OF THIS SHIT!" I stood up straight, feeling myself start to tear up.

"SICK OF WHAT? WHAT DID I DO?" He threw his hands up, shaking his head.

"You been coming home late every night this week. Last night you got in the bed at 5am, what the fuck? Then whenever I ask you where you been it's always 'handling some business' like huh? YOUR STUDIO SHUTS DOWN AT 1am SO WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN? WHY CAN'T YOU JUST TALK TO ME?" Tears came down my face as I shouted, watching him drop his head while sighing.

"Am I not enough, anymore? Does the ring not mean anything anymore?" I looked at him with teary eyes, holding up my hand that had my two promise rings on it.

We held eye contact for a while before he dropped his head again, making me only cry harder as I crouched down, covering my face in tears. My heart felt weak just seeing his expression.

"Come here." He tried to pull me up, but I moved my arm away. I could only think of the worst things right now, and that wasn't helping the situation at all.

"Please." He sighed, pulling me up as I kept my hands over my face. He sat in the stool at the island and pulled me into his lap, wrapping his arms around me.

"It's a lot of shit going on. And I need you to not overreact and pay attention when I say this, okay?" He lifted my face as I stared at him with teary eyes, slowly nodding.

"Ight." He started.

"There's some shit with this terrible decision I made back when I was in highschool-" Ta'miro faced me but I cut him off.

"Tell me EVERYTHING." I shook my head as he sighed before clearing his throat and starting again.

"Back when my folks kicked me out, I was in need of something quick and easy. I wasn't on my music shit seriously so I needed fast money because I hate feeling like a burden on folks. Therefore, I went to the first thing that was brought to my attention." He looked everywhere but me as I stared into his eyes, interested.