44.

OMNISCIENT

Na'mya sighed as she wiped down her counters. She was occupying her time by cleaning up since Ta'miro and Tre'mani were out right now hanging with her brothers and Ca'miri. She decided to clean around the house and get things done while she could.

Her slow r&b playlist blasted through the house, currently playing Heart Attack by Trey Songz.

Once she was done cleaning her kitchen and living room, she pulled out her vacuum cleaner to vacuum the living room. She sprinkled carpet freshener all over the carpet and began vacuuming.

When she was completely done, she went back into her bedroom and pulled out some chill clothes to wear because she decided on going to run a few errands, such as grocery shopping and going to the mall.

Walking into her bathroom, she started her shower and stopped for a second while looking down at the bathroom counter. She took a few deep breaths and unrolling the toilet paper that had a stick inside of it.

'Pregnant' the test read, and she paused. She wasn't surprised, honestly. She wasn't upset nor angry either. She was actually kinda happy. Happy to welcome another life into the world because after all she enjoyed being a mother.

She decided not to tell Ta'miro yet, because she wanted to plan a big surprise for him since she didn't get to follow through with it the first time. She wanted to make it special, since she knew he'd been suspecting stuff from her mood changes.

After she was done showering, she slipped into her two piece tracksuit set and her slides. She was just about to start doing her hair, when she heard the doorbell sound off. She wasn't expecting anyone but she still made her way to the front door because her siblings would always make random appearances to her place.

Walking up, she looked through the peephole and scrunched her face up at the familiar face behind the door.

Slowly unlocking it, she opened it just enough for the person to see her face. They held eye contact for a while before the person finally cleared her throat and spoke up.

"Uh, hi. I came to bring you some of Mani's clothes, he had too many at our house." Isyss made a tight smile and Na'mya nodded before moving back enough so Isyss could come through.

Before Isyss could walk into his bedroom, Na'mya stopped her by pulling her back by her hand. She pulled Isyss into a big hug as Isyss froze for a bit before hugging her back, happy to finally be in the hands of her longtime bestfriend after almost two years.

"I'm sorry. I'm so sorry, Ice. I was being a bitch and I really apologize, for real. Please, take me back." Na'mya started crying on her shoulder.

It was very clear that her hormones were already getting to her because she was being moody and randomly emotional about the smallest things.

Seeing Isyss after a while just put the cherry on top for her and she couldn't hold it in anymore. She needed someone to cry to, and someone was finally here.

"It's okay. I admit that I could've handled it better as well. I promise I'd never forget about you, girl." Isyss pulled away, wiping Mya's eyes and chuckling.

"I missed you so much." Mya frowned, wiping her own eyes as Isyss just laughed at how emotional she was being.

"I missed you more, bookie butt. You pregnant ain't you?" Isyss raised her eyebrow, and Mya's mouth dropped wide open.

"How did you know?" She asked her, confusedly.

"Girl, look at how you crying. I remember you did this same shit when you was pregnant with dooda." Isyss laughed, walking deeper into Mya's house and sitting down on the couch.