12.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...𝟣𝟫
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"Okay, bet put the balloon arc like over there by the thrones

"Okay, bet put the balloon arc like over there by the thrones." I pointed as I told the event planner and decorations people where to place stuff.

Nick and Raven put me in charge of their baby shower and I been running around all week tryna get this shit right. Today's finally the day and everything is coming out so nice.

"Okay, perfect. Ice, have you talked to the food lady?" I turned to Isyss who was already snapping pictures of the decorations.

"Yeah, she'll be on the way around 2 so the food will be hot by the time it starts at 3." She said while focusing her camera and I just nodded, looking around and smiling to myself.

They're gonna love this.

"I'm finna head out and get dressed, I'll be back at like 1:30." I told the decorators as I grabbed my keys and purse. Isyss waved bye to them before following behind me.

When I said this bitch is literally glued to my hip, I meant that.

We got situated in my car before I pulled out of the building's parking lot and headed towards my place where we were going to get ready.

"Can we get a room...and we ain't gotta tell nobody." I sung while using one hand to drive and the other to respond to some messages the event planner was asking me.

As soon as we pulled up to my place, we got out in the parking garage with and made our way upstairs. Isyss headed into the guest room, which she practically turned into her own. I went into my room and took out my new outfit that I had bought for today.

As I ran my shower, I played some music because I swear it's just so much easier to get ready when you're listening to something.

Everyone was arriving to the baby shower and sooner or later Nicolas and Raven would be arriving to do their walk-in. Looking around, I smiled seeing all of our family from both sides interacting and getting along with Raven's family.

Isyss, Suki, and I's shirt read 'auntie', along with Raven's twin sister. Surprisingly, she wasn't having twins, which clearly ran on both sides of the baby boy's family.

Looking at the door, Nico, Mason, and Ta'miro walked through the door with a few of their other homeboys or our other male cousins and hella gifts. Like, they really showed out because they had car seats, toys, baby swings, clothes, shoes, everything. They had on shirts says 'uncles' and I smiled while walking over to them.

Squinting, I busted out laughing seeing Nico's shirt say 'daddy #2'. This boy swear that this is his son. Nick gone beat his ass when he sees this.

"Nico, really?" My mom crossed her arms, walking up to us and mugging him. He smacked his teeth before smiling and doing a 360.