40.

𝐼𝓎𝓈𝒾𝓈𝓈 𝐻𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾𝒶 𝒟𝑒𝓃𝓋𝑒𝓇...23
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

23𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

EARLIER THE SAME DAY...

"Ughhh, mhmmm." I bit my lip as my legs started to shake from Kenya eating my coochie.

10/10 honestly

"I'm cummingggg." I whined as she locked her arms around my hips. Before I knew it, the cum was all up over her face and she smiled before coming up to me and kissing me.

I moaned into the kiss as she spit some of my cum back into my mouth and we mixed it around for a while before she finally swallowed it.

I was about to get on top, but I smacked my teeth hearing my phone ringing for the sixth time. I rolled my eyes before reaching over and grabbing it as I saw Mya's name pop up on the screen.

Bestieeee💕🤞🏽
Incoming Audio Call...

Assuming that it was just Mani, I answered and I could hear a shower running in the back.

"Hello?" I spoke into the phone as I waited for a response.

"Ice, I need you to come over like right now. Don't tell anybody, just come over now!" She panted and I scrunched my face up, confused.

"O-okay. Give me five." I responded before hanging up. I hurriedly went to the bathroom and wiped my pussy off and slid into some Jean shorts, a t-shirt, and my crocs.

"What's wrong? You good?" Kenya jumped up, looking over at me, concernedly.

"Yeah, it's my mom." I lied while rushing to grab my purse, phone, and keys. I pecked Kenya's lips before racing down the stairs and out to my car.

It took my no more than four minutes to get to her house since they didn't live far from where Kenya and I's place was.

A big black police-looking Escalade was outside which confused me. But, instead on wondering I just cut off my car and hurried to the door.

When I got through the door, I instantly froze and dropped all of my things at the sight that was in front of me.

"What the hell." I froze looking in between Na'mya, Tre'mani, and Damian on the ground.

Na'mya was covered in bruises, blood, and scratches. Mani had a bruise on his cheek and was standing there with Mya, just looking.

Then, Damian was laid out on the floor with blood spilling out of his body. The house was a filthy mess as glass and trash was just everywhere, almost like a tornado had hit.