29.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...22
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"NICO!" I called out as I walked into Nico's apartment, that for some reason wasn't locked

"NICO!" I called out as I walked into Nico's apartment, that for some reason wasn't locked. I heard rustling, and saw him walking out of his bedroom with no shirt on and only shorts.

"UNC!" Tre'mani smiled, running up to Nico as he laughed picking him up.

"Wassup lil gang." Nico smiled at him and Tre'mani showed him his new WWE action figure that I had just bought him.

"Wassup, sis." He came over to me, giving me a side hug as I smiled.

"Heyyy, can you watch Mani for a couple of hours for me, please? I need to go get some stuff right at my salon and then my real estate office." I sighed.

Nico was the only person who I was actually still in contact with, today. Everyone else I fell out with because they disapproved of my relationship with Damian.

Suki and Isyss said he was too old for me and that they could tell that he was changing and damaging me, and I didn't want to hear that.

Nick and Ca'miri agreed with them and we're plotting on ways to hurt Damian, and I didn't want to hear that either.

My mom tried giving me advice on the situation but me being the brainwashed bitch I was, I even flashed out on her and told her to stay out of my business because I'm grown.

Nico was the only one who understood that I was going through things and stayed by my side no matter how hard I tried to push him away.

Whole time, I was just upset because they were right and I didn't want to accept that. I didn't want to leave him alone because he had a way with his words that just made me feel like the most loved female on the planet.

I want to apologize to them, and I plan on it. But, it's hard. It's very hard to fight the embarrassment and guilt.

"You know I got you, sis. Go do your thing." Nico yawned, placing Tre'mani down.

"Thank you sooo much, I owe you." I smiled. I bent down to Mani's level and placed a kiss on his cheek as he did the same to me.

"Be good, lil boy." I pointed in his face as he giggled. That bad ass giggle means he's gonna give Nico hell, literally.

"I love y'all!" I called out as I walked to the door.

"We love you too." I heard before I closed the door behind me and made my way down the steps back to my car. When I got in, I buckled my seatbelt and headed towards my salon.

When I arrived, I grabbed my purse and turned my car off before locking the car doors and making my way inside.

'Foolish' by Ashanti played over the speakers as everyone greeted me when I walked in. Waving at everyone, I made my way into the office in the back.