3.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...𝟣𝟫
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

The way Ta'miro made me go back to back last night was

The way Ta'miro made me go back to back last night was...different. I ain't never fucked for soooo long and soooo good. That shit felt like heaven, I swear.

Out of all of my bodies, he definitely wins. Not to compare but the other 3 niggas don't even compete. He even eat the box like it's his last meal. I love that for him.

We even talked for a while and I got to know him. I don't know if I ever see myself with him, but it was nice having someone to talk to.

I got home at around 6am and showered before falling asleep. It was now 2pm and I'd finally woke back up. Sighing, I lifted off of my bed and walked into my bathroom.

I brushed my teeth and washed my face before grabbing my phone and walking downstairs. Nick was at the kitchen table, eating pancakes, and my mama was finishing up breakfast.

"Hey ma." I walked up and grabbed a plate, putting pancakes and sausage on it.

"Hi babe. Good morning." She smiled as I grabbed syrup and water, sitting at the table beside Nick. He was scrolling on his phone looking at apartments.

"You moving?" I looked over at him while pouring syrup on my food, as he just nodded.

"Nicolas...how could you leave mama?" My mom pouted, shaking her head. Nick and I laughed as he stood up and threw his trash away.

"I'm finna be 20 soon. Time to start a family and shit." He said while washing his hands in the sink.

"Correction...WE finna be 20 soon." I correcting him as he smacked his teeth.

"Me and Nico finna get our own lil shits, so you'll be the only one left innis hoe." He shrugged while wiping his hands.

"Language." My mom pointed while walking into her bedroom with her food.

"Then I'm moving out too. What am I going to do without y'all!???" I frowned, thinking about them leaving me. He smacked his teeth before walking over to me and hugging his arms around my neck.

"We gone be good, girl. You know you can come over whenever you need to." He kissed my cheek and I rolled my eyes, pushing him off.

"What we doing for our birthday?" I changed the subject as I finished up my food and stood up and start cleaning out the dishes.

"We needa go to Miami or do some hard shit. Im tired of spending out birthday in the BX." He leaned over the counter as I started washing the dishes.

"True. Nico must still be sleep?" I asked since it was real quiet, and Nick just nodded. He stood up from the counter before making his way back up the steps.

After I finished the dishes, my phone was ringing. I picked it up, looking at the contact.

MyIce🧊💕
Incoming FaceTime Video Call....