43.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...24
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"When the last time you spoke to Isyss?" Suki asked me as I sat in the passenger seat of her Escalade truck with Nico and Nick in the backseat as she drove

We were going on a sibling date because we haven't necessarily had a day to ourselves like the old times in forever. We might bitch and fight a lot, but we really love and need each other.

"I don't even want to talk about that. So, double it and give it to the next person." I waved her off, referring to that one tiktok.

"Stop being childish." Nick mugged Nico who was sitting beside him in the back, hard down laughing like I just said the worlds funniest shit ever.

"You ate, sis." He dapped me up and I chuckled before looking back at the road as Suki drove.

"I'm being for real. Y'all know y'all better than this. It's really been almost two years and y'all still acting like little kids." Suki sighed, and I smacked my teeth before looking down at my promise and engagement ring that sat on my ring finger.

"I don't care about that situation anymore. She said some crazy shit to me and tried to throw something in my face, so I left her alone and let her leave." I shrugged.

"You never even fully told us what happened. Care to explain?" Nico peeked his head through the middle section, asking.

Honestly, I can't tell them what actually happened because I'll never tell anyone besides the people who were there about Damian. I'll never let out or even mention the topic because no matter how mad I am with Ice, I don't want us to be labeled as murderers.

"Because it's not important. I said enough already." I shrugged and they all smacked their teeth.

"So what about when she wanna see Mani, who you work that out?" Nick asked.

"She has to contact either Suki or Ta'miro to have Mani come over to her house if she wants to spend time with him." I responded.

I'd never hold how Isyss made me feel against Mani. Honestly, he loves her. She's basically his second mother and I'd never take their bond away. We may not be the coolest of friends, but that has nothing to do with him.

"Childish." Nico laughed to himself and I just ignored it as we pulled up to Longhorn Steakhouse. We all got out before making our way into the restaurant.

Once we got seated, we looked over the menu for a while as we talked about random stuff and people.

"Y'all wanna go get tatted?" I blurted out while thinking about these super cute tattoos I had seen on Pinterest a while back.

"Matching tattoos?" Nicolas asked, sipping from his Pepsi that the waitress had already brought out.

"Yeah, let's do it!" I smiled and they all looked at eachother before shrugging in unison.