18.

𝒯𝒶'𝓂𝒾𝓇𝑜 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝑜𝓃...𝟤𝟣
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"Why the fuck y'all even here?" I mugged Ca'miri, Dre, and Hendo as they walked into my studio with four females and hella food and drinks

"Cause I got bored, so I invited them." Ca'miri shrugged, taking a seat as a lil lightskin girl sat on his lap.

Shaking my head, I stood up and walked over to where one of the bitches had just sat some food down at. I saw that it was Pizza Hut and opened up a box, eating a slice of three meat pizza.

"Bitch, I told you to bring food and something to drink. Not a whole fucking party." I mugged Dre, because he was the one I originally invited over here.

"Man...ain't nothing else to do. Might as well get lit. Roll up, Hendo." Dre shrugged while sitting down as a female sat down with him too.

"Who is these girls?" I pointed while eating my pizza. One of them had green eyes was staring into my shit hard as hell. She cute but funny looking.

"Chilll," Hendo came up to me, "it's free cat." He whispered in my ear and I smacked my teeth before pushing him back and sitting back in my seat, beside a producer who I was working with.

"Play that shit for me. Aye, y'all listen to this." I nodded towards the producer and he started typing up before playing a beat.

Everyone nodded their heads to the beat as they waited for my verse to come on.

"I love you, for real." I smiled hearing my babygirl's voicemail come up as Ca'miri smacked his teeth.

"Soft ass bitch." He mumbled and I just shook my head before my verse came up.

After the song was done, everyone said they liked it and I smiled. One of the girls walked over to me, making me look up at her confusedly.

"How do you work all of thisssss?" She leaned over, putting her ass in my face while looking down at all of the buttons.

I just backed up from her,shrugging, and looked down at the computer in front of me.

"Teach meeee." She turned, looking at me. I mugged her before scrunching my face up and ignoring the fuck out of her.

Fuck is she in my face for?

Hearing the door open, everyone looked up while seeing Na'mya walk through the door with woods, that I had previously asked her to bring over.

"Hey." She waved to all of them and they all nodded back before she made her way over to me and passed me the woods.

"Thank you, mama." I smiled and opened my arms, allowing her to sit on my lap. When she sat down I wrapped my arms around her waist as she stared at the girl who was front of me.