38.

𝒞𝒶'𝓂𝒾𝓇𝒾 𝐼𝓈𝒶𝒾𝒶𝒽 𝒫𝒽𝒾𝓁𝒾𝓅𝓈...𝟣𝟫
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"Miri ain't you supposed to be at practice?" My auntie, Kimberly, walked into the house with a silver pan with food in it

"Miri ain't you supposed to be at practice?" My auntie, Kimberly, walked into the house with a silver pan with food in it. Behind her, her husband and his kids came in as well.

Kim my auntie on my mama side. She Ta'miro mama and my mama sister. I don't too much be fucking with her cause of how she did Miro.

Kicked him out for no reason, because of her problems with her husband. When Miro finally stepped up and shit she started getting mad and doing him wrong.

Her husband a lame ass nigga anyway. They tryna be cool and civil with me cause they see me doing good in college and shit.

In reality, I ain't doing shit fa nobody when I make it. Only people I'm giving to is Miro, my mama and pops, my lil sister, and my nephew.

Truth be told I never fucked with family anyway. They always talked bad on me and Miro because we would smoke weed in our school years and shit.

"Nah." I mumbled, putting my phone down and sliding it into my pocket because I was getting ready to leave since everyone was starting to come over.

"Where you going?" Camila, my thirteen year old lil sister, walked up to me with her phone in her hand and asked.

"Finna go to my room." I yawned while standing up and walking into the kitchen where my mama was stirring some greens.

"You need a retwist, mir." She looked over at me, and I shook my dreads while climbing up and sitting on the kitchen counter.

"Do it, then." I stale-faced her and she mugged me hard before sitting the spoon down.

"If you go over Ta'miro's house then tell him to let me see my grandson. It's sad I gotta see the baby on social media before I could ever see the baby in person." Kim scoffed while washing her hands in the kitchen sink.

"You would've seen the baby everyday if you didn't choose that nigga over him." I mumbled, and my mama nodded in approval. She barely even fuck with Kim.

"Don't say it like I wasn't there for that boy every chance I got." She bitterly chuckled, waving me off and I just shrugged because I wasn't finna argue with her right now.

"Well, I invited him and his family over for dinner tonight so I expect everyone to be cordial." My mama shrugged as she pulled a few pieces of chicken out of the hot oil.

I quickly looked up from my phone, confusedly. She ain't never tried to be a peacemaker so I don't understand why she tryna do that now.

"Really, ma." I stale-faced her and she just laughed before bucking at me.

"Hopefully the baby mama of his ain't too disrespectful and bitter." Kim pursed her lips together as her husband started laughing.

Nobody even know this nigga name.