17.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...20
𝐵𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝐻𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈, 𝒞𝒶𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝒶.

20𝐵𝑒𝓋𝑒𝓇𝓁𝓎 𝐻𝒾𝓁𝓁𝓈, 𝒞𝒶𝓁𝒾𝒻𝑜𝓇𝓃𝒾𝒶

"My legsssss." I frowned as i wobbled into the bathroom where Ta'miro was standing, washing his face.

"That's what you get for tryna be grown." He laughed, watching me as I slowly sat down on the toilet.

"Shut the fuck up." I groaned. After I finished, I wiped and stood in front of him, washing my hands. I put toothpaste on both of our toothbrushes before passing him his, and we started brushing our teeth.

After we finished, I washed and rinsed my face then applied some face oil to both of our faces.

"You gotta let me retwist your hair again." I laughed as I pushed his hair out of his face.

"Youn never wanna do my shit." He mugged me, making me smack my teeth.

"Correction...you always got something to do." I told him and he shook his hair back in his face, looking over me and into the mirror.

"When do I ever not make time for you, Na'mya?" He mugged me and I rolled my eyes, crossing my arms. I looked at all of the hickeys I left on his neck and stomach and instantly turned around to the mirror, seeing all of them that he left on me as well.

"Damnnn. You fucking a vampire." My eyes got wide as I covered my neck.

"That must mean you is too." He laughed, holding his neck up.

"Not funny." I mugged him through the mirror as he smacked his teeth before laughing again.

"Dawg, that face ugly as fuck. You look like that one dog meme." He laughed and I held my mouth open before busting out laughing with him, just thinking about it.

" He laughed and I held my mouth open before busting out laughing with him, just thinking about it

"Yo, stop playing with me." I slapped his chest before walking out of the bathroom still laughing. I slid into my house slippers before walking out of the room and into the kitchen. I grabbed hella ice and put it into a cup before walking back into the room.