35.

𝒯𝒶'𝓂𝒾𝓇𝑜 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝑜𝓃...25
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

25𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"Wassup, son son." I picked Tre'mani up, hugging him tight as soon as he had ran up to me. I placed kisses all over his face as he giggled.

"Tre'mani Kairo, why the hell you been saying daddy so much la-" I heard a familiar voice, making me look up.

Everything stopped once I saw her sitting in the kitchen at the island. She had some big ass shades on, which made me laugh on the inside.

"DAWGGG, YOU WASN'T SUPPOSED TO COME OUT THE BATHROOM UNTIL SHE LEFT!" Ca'miri stood up, running his hands down his face.

"My fault." I lightly chuckled while we still held our eye contact.

Still sexy as before. With that pretty natural hair. She even got thicker, probably that baby weight. Put on a few pounds, and I love that shit. That shit sexy as hell to me.

"NOW, Na'mya before you start to get angry-" Ca'miri nervously walked up to her, rubbing her back as she continued to look between me and Tre'mani, who was playing with my dreads.

"Tre'mani, who's that?" She asked, pointing at me as Mani looked at my face before looking back at her, confused.

"It daddy." He said in a 'duh' tone and I watched as her face practically melted. I saw a tear drop from under her shades but she quickly wiped it away.

"How do you know that's daddy?" She asked, again.

"Unc Miri take me see daddy." He shrugged and she quickly snapped her head at Ca'miri who was now backing up with his hands in the air.

I know this nigga ain't scared. Lil bitch ass.

"Ca'miri you promised me." She sighed, holding her head in her hands. I put Tre'mani down to the ground so he could go do his own thing, cause shit was about to get serious in this bitch.

"I know, I know. But, come on now. The man deserved to know." Miri sat down at the kitchen table.

I looked at Huncho who was sitting there with his eyes wide as hell, just observing.

Goofy ass nigga.

"But-"Na'mya started but I cut her off. I ain't been able to talk in years, it's my turn now.

"Yeah, why didn't you tell me? How is that shit fair, Mya? Let's talk about it." I spoke up as the room fell dead silent. She stared at me as if she was shocked that I was even speaking to her.