24.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...21
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

21𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"I just wanna eat." I frowned, crossing my arms as I sat in the white throne that had 'mommy' written out on it.

"Girl, smile for the fucking picture." Isyss gritted through her teeth and I rolled my eyes before posing and smiling.

"Cutieeee pieeee!" Suki fanned her eyes, dramatically.

"You look like me. I hate that." Nico scrunched his face up, making me do the same.

"Nigga, I'm older than you. You look like me." I waved him off as Nick came up, drinking from a shot glass.

"Bitch, y'all BOTH look like me." He pointed at his chest.

"Get the fuck out my face. I'm ready to leave this shit! Where the food?" I looked around at all of my family as they sat around talking or dancing to the music that played.

We had already did gifts and everything, so now I was just waiting to eat.

"For the lady of the hour." A server came up, dressed in a nice royal blue suit. He sat my plate in front of me as I cheesed, racing to grab my fork.

"Thank youuuu!" I smiled before snapping a picture of my food and posting it to my story.

"That's sad, this bitch only wanted a baby shower so she could eat." Isyss shook her head, grabbing one of my fries and I smacked her hand away.

"And did!" I smiled, eating a meatball.

"Hey, bring me a plate next because I'm the daddy." Nico told the server and the server nodded, walking away.

"Now you know damnnn well!" I laughed, shaking my head.

"What? Do I gotta explain the shit to you again?" He slouched, looking at me like I was dumb.

"NO!" We all shouted in sync as he mugged us before walking back to where the food was.

"I'm tired, son son." I rubbed my stomach while hanging up some of his clothes that people had bought him into the closet.