5.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...𝟣𝟫
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

𝟣𝟫𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"That shit hard, right there." Ta'miro nodded his head to the song that his DJ was playing back for him. We've been in this damn studio for almost 2 hours. Like, when do I get fucked?

"I'm hungry as fuck." I mumbled, scrolling on my phone as my legs sat in his lap. He rubbed my feet with one of us hands as his other hand rested in between my legs.

"Call some shit in, we finna do one more song." He looked at me. I rolled my eyes before smacking my teeth and looking away from him.

I'm pretty sure he could sense my attitude, because he tapped my leg indicating for me to put them down. Once I put my legs down, he stood up, pulling his pants up before dapping up his DJ.

"Aye, we finna head out. Imma be back round 4 tomorrow." He told him. He looked down at me before nodding towards the door.

Standing up, I waved bye to the DJ but Ta'miro slapped my hand down, making me mug him. I snatched back from him and walked out of the studio in front of him with my arms crossed across my chest.

"Walk like you gotta attitude all you want don't nobody care girl." He laughed and I continued to ignore him as we walked down the long hallway.

As we got outside, I felt a hard slap on my ass making me turn around. He towered over me, staring down at me with his dreads in his face. We held eye contact for a while before I laughed and walked away, back to his car.

I got into the passenger seat as he got in the drivers and started the car. I put on my seatbelt before fixing my hair in the mirror.

"What we eating?" He asked me while pulling out of the parking lot.

"Crab legs." I smiled, he just mugged me. "What?" I asked.

"You think I'm finna devour yo pussy after you just ate seafood? That don't make you smell no type of way?" He asked, catching me off guard. I busting out laughing just looking at him.

"Yo, what the fuck?" I said while laughing. "Noooo, it doesn't. Who pussy ya be eating?" I shook my head, laughing harder.

"Yo, shut up." He laughed as he slouched down in his seat, turning onto the interstate. He turned up the radio as he sped down the interstate.

When we got to the restaurant, we decided to eat in. While we were waiting for our table, teens and even some ladies asked for pictures with Ta'miro and it was pretty awkward but I let him do his thing.

"Famous ass nigga." I laughed while sitting in the seat across from him. I immediately started looking at the menu, because I was hungry as hell.

"Sum like that." He shrugged, picking up his menu and eyeing it. We ordered our food and the waitress brought out our drinks as we waited for our seafood.