21.

𝒯𝒶'𝓂𝒾𝓇𝑜 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝑒 𝒥𝒶𝒸𝓀𝓈𝑜𝓃...23
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

23𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

*2 MONTHS LATER*

"Mane, it don't feel right if we don't tell Dre." Huncho smacked his teeth, looking around as we sat in my blockhouse.

The blockhouse was a spot only my boys and Na'mya knew about. Sadly, Dre knew about it too. Me and Dee got into it last week and he told me to watch my back, so I don't know what that's about but I ain't stressing.

The sad part is, the argument was over a game. Some small shit, literally. He started going off saying he don't need nobody for shit and how he used to have more than me and shit. Ever since, Huncho and I been cool on him.

My babygirl was right.

"Man, fuck that nigga. This the only way out, we gotta do it." I slouched back in my chair while blowing the smoke from my blunt into the air.

"I feel you. I'm all in, bruh. We gotta do this shit. I'm sick of living under this niggas supervision." Huncho shook his head, taking the blunt from me.

"Hell yeah. Me and my shorty been talking about and trying to start a family for almost six months now. Im tryna settle down, I ain't with all that killing and drug shit no more. I'm a fucking celebrity." I chuckled, thinking about Mya pretty ass walking around with a baby.

Sexy as fuck.

"Mannn, I feel ya. Im just settling down with my shorty and this shit ain't no joke. Make a nigga wanna put all his time into the shit." He nodded, as I silently agreed.

"Word. Matter of fact, I gotta get back to my shorty. We supposed to be going to a lil event or whatever at her family shit. Imma holla at you, bruh." I stood up, stretching before holding my hand out for him to dap me up.

"Ight, stay safe gang." He chucked his head up at me as I started walking out.

"You too." I yawned before going over into my new white SRT that babygirl bought me last month as a surprise.

I'm super proud of her, for real. Her business is definitely sprouting and I'm very happy for her. I invested too much damn money for that shit not to be.

She got her own nail shop that she doesn't actually do nails and lashes in, but other people do. She runs the business though, so it's definitely running up hella money.

It's the biggest talk in the town right now for the ladies and shit.

She also purchased her first piece of land recently that she been planning on getting fixed up and shit because she's looking into real estate, which I love for her. Everything she does just amazes me.