2.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...𝟣𝟫
𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃𝓈, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀.

"Grandma? Who made these greens?" I yelled over the music while sitting in one of the lawn chairs and fucking my plate up

"I did, why?" She looked down at me with a slight eyebrow raise. "These bitches taste like heaven, excuse my language." I said as she laughed and walked away.

The block was super hot today. Almost everyone came out to celebrate with us. My Dad was really a big person in Queens. Everyone loved him. There was cars parked everywhere. Kids running around, spraying each other with water guns or playing basketball. Females gossiping or drinking and dancing. Men smoking or watching the females. Plenty of people who weren't even family.

"SCARED TO COME OUTSIDEEEEE!" Isyss sipped from her red cup and stood in the street, singing the song that was playing. I shook my head, laughing. I heard small footsteps and turned, seeing Ky'aire running over to me.

"Hey, auntie." He breathed heavily as he took a seat in the chair beside me. I laughed at his face that was dripping wet from the water guns.

"Hey, Ky. You okay?" I asked him, biting from my chicken.

"Yes, I am. Have you see my mommy?" He looked at me with a frown. I shook my head.

"No, she probably in the house. Why, what you need?" I asked him.

"I want a hot dog." Ky sighed. I laughed before picking up my hotdog and giving it to him. He thanked me before biting from it and running back off with all of the other kids.

After I finished my food, I stood up and threw my plate away. I made my way to where the drink table was and poured myself a cup of Henny. I mixed it with lemonade and walked across the street where Isyss was throwing ass on one of my female cousins, Kenya.

"Ice, get yo gay ass off my cousin, ewwww." I screamed, recording her, as she stuck her tongue out and got lower. Her drink started spilling from her cup as she quickly stood up, laughing.

"And I got more where that came from, hit me up, boo!" She screamed in Kenya's ear as Kenya smiled, flashing her gold grills. If you can't tell, Isyss is a lesbian.

"What you sippin?" Nico walked up to me, his eyes low and red. I showed him the inside of my cup, handing it to him. He took a sip from my cup and nodded his head. "Make me one?" He asked.

"Yeah, I gotchu." I walked over to the drink table and started making him a drink. After I was done, I looked around for him and saw him standing with some guys.

I walked up and tapped him, passing him the cup. One of the guys he was standing with, I'd never seen before. He had black and brown dreads, chains on, and diamonds grills in his mouth. We made eye contact for a while as he licked his lips at me before looking away.