36.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...23
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"I suggest you leave, my baby father is coming over here soon to get my son

"I suggest you leave, my baby father is coming over here soon to get my son." I mumbled while packing up Tre'mani's bag with clothes and pull ups. He was going out to spend the day with his daddy.

"You think I'm scared? You must be fucking with that nigga again, huh?" Damian laughed, bitterly.

He had popped up at my house once again. We were fighting and he forced his way into the house. I gave up with trying to force him out, so now I was basically trying my best to ignore his presence.

As soon as dooda is out of the house, I swear I might just kill this nigga.

"I mean, he just got out last week. Can I at least get time to fuck him again?" I mimicked his bitter laugh as I heard him groan.

"Lemme tell you something, bitch." He grabbed me up by my hair as I smacked my teeth while trying to move his hand.

As soon as he grabbed me, I heard the doorbell ring. He looked me in the eyes before letting my hair go and shoving me. I grabbed Mani's bag and wiped the tear from my eye before going into his room where he was watching tv.

"Come on, you going with daddy." I grabbed his hand as he started doing a little dance as we walked to the door.

When I opened the door, Ta'miro was there looking good as hell. White tee, blue jeans, white forces, all his diamond jewelry, and he had gotten his hair retwisted.

"All of his stuff is in here." I handed him the bag, as he nodded before grabbing Mani's hand.

"You good?" He asked me. I tried my best to force a smile on my face, but it wasn't working.

"I-" I started, but was cut off by the presence of Damian as he stood tall behind me, facing Ta'miro.

"Nah, she great." He laughed.

Ta'miro shot me a quick look of concern and I just nodded, looking down at the ground.

"I'll see you later,okay Dooda?" I bent down to Mani's level and kissed his cheeks and then his lips one time.

"Luh you ma!" He called out as Ta'miro led him to his car.

"I love you too baby!" I told him as he blew me a kiss and I did the same.

I closed the door before walking around Damian and back into my bedroom. I pulled some clothes out of my dresser and some shoes from my closet, just something to throw on.

"Where you going?" He looked me up and down while taking a seat on my bed.

"I'm grown. Mind your business." I answered, lowly.

Feeling a hot heat come across my face, I stumbled a bit a I held my face in shock. This was the fourth time today he had slapped me.

"Please, STOP PUTTING YOUR FUCKING HANDS ON ME!" I cried out as he smacked his teeth before grabbing his gun, pointing it at my head.