7.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...𝟣𝟫
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

I've been avoiding pretty much everyone, except Isyss, Miro, and my mother lately

I've been avoiding pretty much everyone, except Isyss, Miro, and my mother lately. I've been staying at Miro's for almost 2 weeks, because he's been asking me to. We've been getting along pretty good and it honestly feels like I've known him forever.

I just can't deny the fact that I feel something for this boy. His goofiness and maturity balances so well and it's very attractive how he can adapt to my mood swings, since most people would have trouble dealing with me.

On top of all that, he pretty much gives me whatever I want. I'm very grateful that I met him, and definitely not looking to let him go. I can definitely say that I fall in love quickly, and this is the perfect example since it's only been about 4 months.

As I was laying across his bed, I heard the room door open. He walked in, fully dress in the outfit he had left to go to the studio in earlier. I smiled and locked my phone before sitting up on the bed.

"Hey lil daddyyy." I teased, watching him walk into his walk in closet and start to pull another outfit out of the closet, confusing me.

"Yo." He mumbled. Raising my eyebrow, I watched him match up the outfit and lay some jewelry out on top of it before taking off the shirt he currently had on and tying his long dreads up. He made his way into the bathroom, turning on the shower as I followed behind him.

"Where you going?" I asked as I sat on the bathroom counter, where he was in the mirror washing his face. His facial expression was plain and dry.

"Out with my boys." He yawned, completely ignoring that I was even beside him. I laughed before hopping down and walking back out into his bed room, taking a seat on his bed.

He closed and locked the bathroom door behind him as I stared at it, confused.

"I don't know who pissed in his playlist." I shrugged it off before turning to a show on the TV. After a while, he walked out of the bathroom with his dreads over his face and his full outfit on.

"You know it's 12am on a Wednesday, right?" I laughed, watching him put his chains and stuff on in the dresser's mirror.

"Yeah, so?" He asked with an attitude, making me sit up and stare at him.

"Yo, what's your problem? Nobody ain't did shit to you, boy." I paused the tv and stared at his back, as he ignored me and continued doing what he was doing.

"Helllooooo, Ta'mirooooo! I know you hear me, son." I stood up, standing behind him as he smacked his teeth and moved around me.

"Chill out, you getting me mad tight." He shoved me back and I looked at him like he was dumb. Because, boy are you dumb? I ain't did a damn thing to him, yet.

"Really? Why are you acting like this all of a sudden?" I crossed my arms, watching as he walked into the bathroom again and started to spray cologne all over himself.