14.

𝒩𝒶'𝓂𝓎𝒶 𝒦𝑒𝓁𝒶𝓃𝒾 𝑀𝑜𝑜𝓇𝑒...𝟣𝟫
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"Ohh, I thought a bitch who still finna be 19 said something, tuh

"Ohh, I thought a bitch who still finna be 19 said something, tuh."I stuck my tongue out as my hairstylist finished my hair. My brothers and I were going on our birthday trip to Cali, and I was so excited.

I had already did my own nails and lashes, and now I just finished getting my lace laid, which Miro paid for.

"Yess, bitch. Let me take a few pictures and we'll be done." My hairstylist told me and I nodded. She grabbed her iPhone and started taking pictures of my hair, as I smiled and posed.

After we finished, I paid her $650. She supplied the hair and did the install, so it was originally $600 but I tipped $50.

"Have fun and enjoy your birthday, babe." She smiled to me as I walked out of the salon.

"You know I will!" I called back.

When I got situated in my car, I snapped a few pictures and sent them to Ta'miro so he could be the first one to see my new style. I also took a picture of my nails and lashes so he could see it all.

Miro💘

5 attachments

damn
wtf
come get bent😍

Laughing, I sent a few pictures to Isyss too because she wanted to see my hair, as well.

MyIce🧊💕

3 attachments

DAMNNN SHAWTY😍
OKAY DEN BIG 20!!!!!
I love your face so much😍

I smiled before heading back towards Ta'miro's house. We had planned to go to the mall together so we could finish up a few things before the trip.

When I got to his house, I texted him letting him know that I was outside before he started walking out of his house, with someone behind him.

Squinting to see who it is, I recognized the boy from the other night when I was leaving Miro's house. It was the boy who looked about 16.

I unlocked my door as I watch him and Miro fight for the front seat before the boy just gave up and got in the back.

"Wassup mama." He leaned over, kissing my lips and my cheek.

"Heyy, bae." I smiled and turned around, scrunching my face up at the boy in the backseat.

"Who you?" I asked, pointing at him as he slouched done a bit in the seat, licking his lips at me.