28.

𝒟𝒶𝓂𝒾𝒶𝓃 𝒞𝑜𝓁𝑒 𝐻𝑒𝓃𝒹𝑒𝓇𝓈𝑜𝓃...𝟤𝟩
𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

𝟤𝟩𝐵𝓇𝑜𝓃𝓍, 𝒩𝑒𝓌 𝒴𝑜𝓇𝓀

"Fuckkk." I groaned, pushing this random bitch that I met at the club last night's head down as she sucked me up at the trap.

Pulling her up by her tracks, I busted all over her face as she smiled looking up at me with my nut all over her face.

She not even allat type cute.

"Here, come downstairs and see your way out when you done cleaning yourself up." I threw her some wipes and she smacked her teeth as I stood up and pulled up my pants.

I grabbed my phone and made my way downstairs where my boys were chilling and making plays and shit.

"The man of the hour." My homeboy, Ace, dapped me up as I chucked my head up at him.

"What's all this?" I looked over the table seeing some new bags of za that I didn't recognize.

"Some new exotic shit from out the way." He smiled. I picked up a pack and smelled it, unimpressed by it. I shook my head before throwing it back down.

"Ion know who the hell gon but that smoked out as shit." I laughed and walked into the kitchen where my girl was whipping up some white for us to sell.

"Wassup lil baby." I kissed Tara's cheek, as she smiled and turned around kissing my lips.

"Hey daddy. Come, look." She waved me over to the pot showing me the dope that was mixing on medium-low heat.

"Yo, you raw." I laughed before going to throw a ounce on the scale for old dude who was coming to pick it up soon.

After bagging it, I watched as shawty who just sucked me up came downstairs slowly and made her way out the door, waving to me but I ignored the hell out of her.

All I wanted was my meat wet cause Tara was acting like she wasn't throwing no neck today.

"Who was that?" Tara crossed her arms, tilting her head as she stared at me. I just shrugged and wrapped up the weed in a pouch and shoved it into my pocket.

"Bullshit, Damian!" She yelled and rolled her eyes and I looked at her like she was dumb.

"Don't be yelling in my shit. You can honestly get the fuck out, yeen throwing neck or pussy anyway." I yawned, stretching my arms out as the guys all laughed.

"Boy, fuck you. And fuck that hoe that you fucking with too. Yeah, I went through yo phone. You said you was done with her!" Her eyes got teary as I smacked my teeth, staring at her like she was dumb.

"You know I ain't done fucking with her. And, she ain't a hoe." I pulled out my phone, texting Na'mya to see what she was doing.

If Tara ain't gone throw me some play, my main shawty will.