Justice, Part 1

In a small tailor shop, Jotaro walked towards a mirror while putting on an exact replica of his school jacket. Standing in front of the mirror, it was a perfect fit as he adjusted the collar.

"My, my, how dashing!" The owner of the shop, a woman close to Joseph's age, squealed with happiness. She clasped her hands together as she approached the teen. "In all my years working here, I have never received such a strange clothing request!" She said. Before she could continue, Jotaro pulled out a few bills from his pocket and presented the money to her. He had no time to waste as his friends and grandfather were waiting for him.

"I'm in a hurry," Jotaro told the woman. "What's the total?"

Taking the money from his hand, Jotaro turned and walked over to the door.

"See ya..." He said as he closed the door behind him.

"T-Thank you." The woman muttered out.

&*&*&*&

Meanwhile at the nearest airport, Joseph, Polnareff and Noriko were trying to get Anne into a plane to safely return her back home to her parents. But it wasn't going so well as she kept resisting against Polnareff's hold, who was trying to push her to get into the plane.

"Let go of me!" Anne shouted while squirming and fighting back. "What do you think you're doing?! Don't touch me in weird places, you pervert!"

"Shut it! Don't say weird stuff like that!" Polnareff snapped at the little girl while struggling to keep a firm hold on her.

Noriko sighed, she had been watching the two fight for a while now. She then turned her gaze at the attendant. "Here is her ticket." She said and handed the man the ticket.

"Let go of me! I don't wanna go back home! I want to stay with you guys!" Anne cried out as she continued to resist.

Joseph walked in front of Anne and gently placed his hand on top of her head. Her screaming and yelling quickly stopped from his touch and gazed up at the elder Joestar.

"Listen young lady," He began. "My daughter, who is Jotaro's mother, is in grave danger right now." Anne gave him a worried look. "We're not traveling for fun, we're on this journey to save her life. It's a very dangerous one from what you've already seen." He then gave her a soft smile. "Quit running away and go home. I'm sure your parents are worried sick about you."

Noriko frowned as she felt her guilt take over. She wondered if her parents were worried about her or looking for her after not coming back home from her first day of school. Maybe she should contact them whenever she has the chance to but at the same time she doesn't think it's a good idea.

Polnareff loosened his grip and let Anne go. "There."

Anne huffed, turning her head away from Joseph. "Fine." She said with a pout. "I'll do it because you asked me to gramps."

The group watched Anne take a few steps forward before stopping and looked around. It's as if she was waiting for something or someone.

"Hm? What's the matter?" Joseph asked with a raised brow.

"Nothing..." Anne said with a nod and walked up the stairs. She stopped by the door and glanced back at the Crusaders. "See ya! I guess life really is just a bunch of goodbyes!" She waved at them with a smile.

Taking her seat, her smile immediately faded away. "I really wish I could've seen him one last time..." She thought as the plane was now taking its leave. Turning her head at the window beside her, she gasped and her bright smile returned. Her eyes shined from seeing the certain teenage boy walking by the track.