Alessi's Divine Set, Part 1

While Joseph and Avdol were fighting Mariah and moments before the others began their search for them, Jotaro, Noriko and Polnareff watched a group of children playing in the mud in front of them. They were roleplaying as if they were in a fancy restaurant.

The three little girls hummed happily as one of them used a mug to scoop up some mud.

"Here you go ma'am! Your bourbon whiskey and soda on the rocks. Enjoy." She hands her friend the mug.

"Oh, yummy!" The friend said and pretended to gulp down the so-called drink.

"My, you sure drank that quickly for this time of morning, ma'am!" The girl remarked.

"Why don't worry about it," The friend waved her hand, dismissing the comment. "My husband's on an important business trip and won't be back for a week." She chuckled.

"Now try some of this cake!" One of them suggested.

"Why don't mind if I do, ma'am!"

Polnareff and Noriko smiled as they watched the children play in their little world.

Polnareff chuckled, "Oh what I'd give to be a kid again..."

Noriko's smile instantly faded, seeing the children play made her think about her own childhood. She didn't get to experience playing with friends during recess or hang out with friends after school. She was always alone since nobody could see her Stand. She wondered if she and Jotaro would've been friends if they went to the same school as children.

"It's almost nine o' clock." Jotaro spoke up as he looked at his watch, snapping Noriko out of her thoughts.

Both Noriko and Polnareff averted their eyes at Jotaro.

"Could it be that they encountered an enemy?" Noriko asked.

Jotaro nodded and Polnareff stood back on his feet.

"Then shall we go look for them?" Polnareff asked.

"Yeah, but good grief..." Jotaro muttered before turning around to look for their companions.

Noriko kneeled down and patted Iggy's head, "Come on, let's go." She told the Boston Terrier.

Standing back up, she followed behind Polnareff and Jotaro. Iggy barked in annoyance.

"I know, Iggy. We're all hungry too. We'll eat breakfast very soon, don't worry." Noriko assured him.

Iggy grumbled and ran off elsewhere.

"H-Hey! Where are you going, Iggy?" Polnareff shouted. He let out a sigh, "Jesus, you dumb dog..."

"He'll be fine, Polnareff." Noriko said.

"Let's go." Jotaro said.

As the three Crusaders were heading back inside the hotel, a child approached the three girls who were playing in the mud.

"Hey! Let me play too!" He said.

"No way! You're way too fussy!" One of the girls said while the other stuck her tongue out in disgust.

"Hey, there's no need to be like that-" The little boy bumped into a man.

The girls gasped, the boy had dropped his bucket filled with mud and it spilled all over the man's white pants. The boy rubbed the back of his head as he sat up and glanced at the tall stranger who stood before him.

The man had a strange hairstyle that looked like a dust mop with decorative beads hanging underneath.

The boy's expression changed to a frightened one while the man gazed down at him.