D'Arby, The Player Part 1

"My name is D'Arby, Terence T. D'Arby." The butler introduced himself with a smirk.

"D'Arby?" Jotaro knitted his brows together.

"Yes, Terence T. D'Arby. The man who you previously defeated beyond recovery, Daniel J. D'Arby... is my older brother." Terence stated.

The Crusaders gasped.

"You're D'Arby The Gambler's younger brother?!" Polnareff asked.

"Are you here to avenge your older brother?" Avdol queried.

Terence smirked and moved to the side while still levitating.

"No, not at all." He simply nodded. "I wouldn't even think of it. Didn't my brother tell you that the one who is fooled and loses is at fault? I believe that to be true, as well. After all, it's my brother's fault for losing. I don't bear a grudge at all." He continued to act polite which was getting annoying to the group. "My brother is my brother, and I am myself. We are different people. I am ten years younger than my brother. I respect my brother to a certain degree but we are from different generations. My brother is old-fashioned, he had to cheat and swindle to win. He could only defeat those who were either old-fashioned or amateurs. Even Lord Dio realized this sad truth but that's why he chose me as his butler."

Not receiving a single word from the Joestar group, Terence gave them a curious look. "What is the matter?" He asked.

The Crusaders briefly glanced at one another.

"If you are eager to fight me, then please, step inside the mansion.

"Everyone, don't rush in there carelessly." Avdol warned, not taking his eyes off the enemy and keeping his guard up.

"We don't have time for games, hurry up and take us to Dio." Jotaro told Terence.

Terence moved his arm and his Stand manifested behind him. His Stand, Divine Atum, suggests the God, Atum. The Stand resembled a humanoid robot with Terence's athletic build decorated with heart motifs on its body. On its face are Terence's initials, along with what appears to resemble a breathing apparatus. The apparatus has two nozzles that periodically spray out steam.

"H-Hey! He brought out his Stand!" Polnareff exclaimed.

"You don't see that quite often..." Joseph remarked.

"It has been quite some time since we faced someone who openly used their Stand." Avdol said.

"So who will it be?" Atum asked. "Who shall be my first opponent?"

" Tch , what a pain in the ass! Jotaro, give him a good beating!" Polnareff shouted.

"W-Wait, don't fight him, JoJo!" Noriko protested. "We don't even know what his Stand can do!"

Jotaro stepped inside the mansion, summoning his Star Platinum. Atum raised its hand and pointed a finger at Jotaro.

"Let's make a bet." Terence suggested. "The first attack Star Platinum will attempt to use against me..."

"... is a left-handed blow." Atum finished.

The delinquent widened his eyes in shock and so were the others.

"He will punch me with his left hand. That's my bet." Atum said.

"It doesn't fucking matter!" Polnareff snarled, clenching his fist. He was starting to get annoyed by this guy. "It's all the same if you hit him with everything you got! Hurry up and hit him, Jotaro!" He demanded.

"You idiot, we don't know what his Stand is capable of!" Noriko yelled at the Frenchman, smacking the back of his head. "Don't listen to him, Jotaro! This could be a trick like his older brother!"