Epilogue

In a small town in Japan that's four hours aways from Tokyo up North, a five-year old girl awakens from her slumber and no longer feels any pain on her body. She doesn't know why but the illness that tormented her for almost fifty-days is suddenly gone.

The girl's mother and grandfather immediately hugged her, crying tears of joy and relieved that she was finally awake. They feared she was going to die from some kind of rare disease since the doctors weren't able to identify what was wrong.

The little girl returned their embrace, "Mama... Grandpa..." She said, unaware of the transparent baby-blue and pink arms that emitted from her.

*&*&*

In Tokyo, Japan, a toddler with black hair in a bowl cut is trembling in fear. His little teeth were chattering, he woke up alone again in his dark room. He was so scared, too scared to even cry. His mother was nowhere to be seen. She was probably out partying with her friends again. His father was never in his life nor during his mother's pregnancy.

*&*&*

In another part of the city of Tokyo, Noriko's parents were happy to see their daughter return home and glad that she was safe. She was accompanied by Jotaro and Joseph and explained to them that they were trying to find a cure for Jotaro's mother from an illness. They surprisingly believed it, although it was mainly true but they didn't have to know that the cure was to kill a one-hundred year old vampire.

They didn't ground her much to Noriko's surprise, as long as she promises to never run off again.

The red-headed parents were happy to see their beloved daughter finally come back home and their worries of her loneliness vanished when she started talking about her new friends to them.

*&*&*

1999

Ten years have passed since the battle in Egypt. The Joestar Group kept up with each other despite the huge time difference but recently Noriko hasn't heard from them for quite a while now.

Avdol is still a fortune-teller running his shop in Cairo, Egypt, but was doing research about some mysterious arrows that were dug up from an archeological excavation in 1986.

Iggy was still an asshole and grew into an old dog. He stayed with Noriko for some time before he decided to live with Joseph in New York.

Polnareff became an independent investigator in the early 90s and was doing research about these mysterious arrows like Avdol. The investigation soon led to some drug-trafficking that was ruled by an Italian gang and hasn't heard a word from him ever since.

And Jotaro... well, he too got involved with investigating these arrows like Avdol and Polnareff and was traveling between America and Asia. Sadly this led to the relationship between him and Noriko to get a bit... complicated.

*&*&*

A 27-year old red-haired woman stood outside the international airport. Noriko just arrived in Japan not too long ago along with two cute little bundles of joy. Noriko has grown up into a mature woman. Her hair has grown longer, she kept it in a low ponytail with a few pieces of her hair on the sides to be loose and she still has her signature loose wavy/curly bang. She was wearing a green turtle-neck dress, a light beige coat, black tights and brown ankle booties. Noriko began working for the Speedwagon Foundation after graduating from University.

A vehicle pulled over in front of the woman, the driver and passenger stepped out, it was the Speedwagon Foundation agents.

Noriko approached one of the agents, "Has he arrived?" Noriko asked.

The agent nodded, "He arrived a few minutes ago. He's waiting inside the vehicle." And he opened the door, revealing Joseph Joestar sitting in the back seat.

"Grandpa!" The two small children squealed with excitement and jumped inside the car.

Noriko smiled and handed the luggage's to the agents. She got inside the vehicle and sat in the back with Joseph.

The elder Joestar was much older when Noriko last saw him. He's a frail old man now. While his large stature is still apparent, he is hunched over and uses a cane. He wore a diminutive pair of pince-nez spectacles, and a spotted, brimmed woolen hat with ear flaps reminiscent of a ushanka. He is wearing a thick, red trench coat, a collared shirt and tie, still wearing the white gloves and baggy pants.

"Grandpa, look what I made!" The little boy showed Joseph a scarf he knitted while they were on the plane.

The boy wore his school hat that blended with his hair, similar to his father's, an undershirt with a long-sleeve open dress shirt over it, a pair of shorts, sock and shoes. His collared shirt has an emblem of what appears to be a flame on one side. His hair is dark like his father's but has the same curly/wavy bang like his mother.

"It looks great. Good job, kiddo." Joseph smiled at his great-grandchild, the little boy looked so much like his father.

Feeling a little jealous from her older brother being praised, the little girl pulled out a drawing she drew.

"Look, grandpa! I drew everyone! It's a family picture!" The little girl said, showing the cute family drawing.

The girl's hair is dark but her bangs are red like a cherry like her mother's. It was styled with two buns at the top of her head decorated with pink butterfly hair clips and a short length that went down her neck. She wore a black long sleeve shirt with a few decorative pink butterflies around, a pair of pink shorts, long black socks and a pair of black boots that have a pink butterfly on the tip of her shoes.

"It's lovely. I'll frame it whenever we go back home." Joseph said and patted her head. Joseph could see the resemblance from his grandson on his great-granddaughter but there were also features from her mother.

"Now, now, settle in your seats and put on your seat belts. We still have a long way to go before arriving at our destination." Noriko told her children.

"Yes, mommy." Her children responded.

Almost a week ago, Noriko was asked to accompany Joseph as a bodyguard. Apparently Joseph had an affair with a Japanese woman in the early 80's and had an illegitimate child with her. The whole Joestar household has been in chaos ever since Joseph's affair came to light. She's a little disappointed at Joseph but she chose to help him take care of things in Morioh.

Morioh... Noriko hasn't been to Morioh ever since her family moved to Tokyo when she was a child. She wondered if anything had changed. She knows her cousin, aunt and uncle are still living there. Perhaps she'll pay them a visit whenever she's free. She also heard that Jotaro was currently in Morioh doing an investigation. Which is why her children wanted to come along in the first place.

She and her children haven't seen Jotaro since before New Years. Although she's still angry at him, she can't help but to feel nervous of seeing him again. She took a glance at her ring finger, seeing the beautiful wedding ring embedded with an emerald stone.

The two agents got back inside the car after putting the luggage's in the trunk.

"Alrighty, we're ready to go!" The driver said. The agent stepped on the gas pedal and drove off from the airport.

This will be quite a bizarre adventure for Noriko and Joseph, just like old times.

END...