Alessi's Divine Set, Part 2

"CHARIOT!" Polnareff called out his Stand quickly as the axe charged at him.

The child-Silver Chariot used it's hilt to stop the ax but it was no use. Alessi applied more force and it was too much for Silver Chariot to handle that the small Stand was pushed against the wall. The blade of the ax stabbed its wrist.

Polnareff stood there in horror seeing the blood gush out from his Stand then he too received the same wound and pain from it. Polnareff cried out in pain and held his wrist close to him to prevent any blood from escaping.

"T-There's no way I can overpower him!" He muttered. His eyes widened when he realized the woman who was taking care of him was no longer in the room with them.

"S-She gone... " Polnareff looked around. "W-Where did she go? She was just here a minute ago.. I didn't hear her scream or anything, so what happened?! Where'd she go?!"

Alessi snickered and glanced down at Polnareff. He had a wicked grin on his face. "Polnareff..." His hands reached out to him and grabbed him by the neck, picking him up from the floor.

"You said the shampoo was stinging your eyes, yes?" He watched the boy struggle, he was kicking and flailing his arms around. "Well, if it stings so badly..." Alessi walks over to the bathtub and with no hesitation, he slams Polnareff into the water.

"...then let's wash it all out! Very thoroughly!"

Polnareff desperately tried to fight back but his arms were too short to reach Alessi. He waved his arms in the water looking for the drain plug. He found it and quickly pulled it to let the water sink.

"Pulled the plug, eh? You little shit!" Alessi said and placed his hands around Polnareff's small head. "But here's the thing..." He dragged Polnareff closer to the drain.

Polnareff's hair was now being pulled into the drain, slowing down the water from being drained.

Alessi snickered, "You still won't be able to breathe if the tub takes too long to drain! Will it drain in five minutes? Or maybe ten?" He moved his face close to Polnareff. "Do you feel despair? Then I'll make this quick!"

He wrapped his hands back around Polnareff's small neck and tightened it, choking him. "This is what true despair feels like, Polnareff!" He laughed.

Polnareff's eyes rolled back but a sly smile appeared on his face. Unbeknownst to Alessi, a brown mushy substance touched his forearm that emerged from the water.

"Hm? W-What the hell is this thing?" Alessi wondered. He widened his eyes, "T-That shape... and that color! I-It couldn't be.." He realized what it was. "You couldn't have! N-No adult would ever be shameless enough to do that!"

Using this opportunity while he's distracted, Polnareff kicked his leg upwards, his poop landing on Alessi's nose.

"AAAGHHH!!" Alessi screamed in disgust and horror. "That smell! It-s!" He took his hands off Polnareff and stepped away from the bathtub. "You're disgusting! I can't believe you actually did that!" He slapped the feces out of his face.

Polnareff emerged from the water with a gasp. Finally relieved to be able to breathe again. He glared at Alessi. "Even though I couldn't use my arms or legs, I could still let one loose!"

"H-How could you be so cruel?!" Alessi asked him. "D-Don't you have a single shred of decency?! If you were the main character, that wouldn't have crossed your mind! That's bad! Very bad!"

"Where's that lady?!" Polnareff demanded. "What did you do to her?!" He jumped out of the bathtub. "Where is she?!" He opened the bathroom door.

"Lady! Where are you?! Lady!" He called out the woman, looking for her but she wasn't responding. The woman suddenly disappeared when she was washing Polnareff's hair. Where could she have gone?