Divine Anubis, Part 2

"DIE, POLNAREFF!"

Polnareff reclined the chair for him to dodge the blade, making the barber cut himself instead. He quickly got back on his feet and all the noise made Jotaro Jotaro wake up.

"What the hell are you?!" Polnareff demanded. "Are you not the owner of this place?"

Khan pulled the sword out from his chest, blood poured on the floor. The blade's dark aura was visible to the crusaders.

"N-No way... Could it be that sword is a Stand? And it controls the wielder?" Polnareff realized. "That means that guy back in Kom Ombo wasn't the real Stand user..."

"POLNAREFF! " Khan shouted as he charged at Polnareff.

Polnareff smirked and summoned his Silver Chariot to block it with his Stand's rapier.

"No matter how many times you try, you're still no match for me!" Polnareff said.

Khan smirked, his eyes were glowing purple and had more strength to push Silver Chariot's sword back. He pushed further until his blade made contact with Chariot's helmet, which made Polnareff bleed from his forehead.

"T-This power...!" Polnareff groaned.

"After our last battle I memorized all of your Silver Chariot's moves and powers! I'll never lose to someone I've fought before!" Khan stated.

*&*&*&*&*

Meanwhile with the other Crusaders, Joseph was outside teasing Iggy. He held the chocolate-flavored chewing gum above the Boston Terrier.

"Come on, now. You almost got it, Iggy!" Joseph moved his arm higher every time Iggy jumped to grab it.

He snickered when Iggy failed again. Iggy growled at him and turned around. He farted and the gas went up to Joseph's nose.

The elder Joestar immediately covered his nose and cried out in disgust.

"What the hell, Iggy?!" He shouted.

Behind Joseph was his room, where Noriko and Avdol were in, watching from the window. Avdol had been gazing at the Nile River while Noriko silently read a book.

Avdol sighed, "Polnareff and Jotaro seem to be taking a while..." He muttered.

Noriko perked her head up from what Avdol just said. She became concerned. Perhaps she should go and see what they're up to but she knew she couldn't go alone.

She closed her book and stood up, "Mr. Avdol, I'll be taking a stroll for a bit." She said and walked over to the door.

Avdol averted his attention to her, "You can't go alone, Noriko. Remember, we have to be in pairs." He reminded her.

"I know," Noriko replied, her hand on the door handle. "That's why I'm taking Iggy along with me."

And with that she left the room, closing the door behind her.

*&*&*&*&*

Back at the barbershop, Polnareff was now in a struggle against his opponent.

"Polnareff, who the fuck is this guy?" Jotaro asked, he stood up from his seat.

"Just stay back, Jotaro!" Polnareff warned. "That sword he's holding is a Stand. It'll be dangerous for your Star Platinum to fight it bare-handed! And he's not the real Stand user! He's being used as a puppet from that sword Stand! Not to mention that the Stand becomes much stronger!"

Silver Chariot kicked Khan out of the way.

"Asshole!"Polnareff was about to cut him down but Khan blocked Chariot's blade with the hilt of his katana. The block caused a vibration through the sword and Chariot's arm.