Iggy's The Fool & N'Doul's Divine Geb, Part 1

The Crusaders drove to an unknown location in the Egyptian desert. Once the vehicle came to a stop, they all stepped out and looked around.

"So why did we come out here?" Polnareff asked.

Right on cue, a helicopter could be heard from a distance. It was getting closer as the sound of the propellers got louder, making the group look up at the sky.

"W-Who's that?!" Polnareff queried.

"They're here." Joseph said with a smirk.

"It's a helicopter!" Polnareff stated.

"No kidding, we can obviously see it." Noriko said.

"That's a Speedwagon Foundation helicopter." Joseph stated. "They're looking for a place to land."

The helicopter circled around them before it began to slowly descend to the ground.

"Speedwagon Foundation?" Jotaro turned to his grandfather. "Are those the guys who are taking care of Mom back in Japan? Those friends of yours?"

"Yes, that's them."

The sand and dust was blown as the helicopter was closer to the ground.

"Don't tell me we're going for a helicopter joyride." Jotaro said, holding his hat so it wouldn't be blown away.

They raised their hands to shield their faces from the dust and sand.

"Nope." Joseph answered. "As much as I liked to, the crew aren't Stand users. If we were attacked, they would be at risk."

"Then why are they here?" Noriko asked with a hand in front of her blocking the dust and sand while the other trying to keep her skirt down.

"They brought us some backup." Joseph replied.

Jotaro, Polnareff and Noriko shook their heads.

"Backup?!" Polnareff cried out.

"He has a few personality issues, so it took a while to get him here."

Avdol shook his head and stepped in, "Mr. Joestar! Him joining us in this trip is inconceivable! He can't possibly be of any help!" He protested.

"Do you know him, Avdol?" Noriko queried.

"Indeed, quite well in fact."

"Hold on," Jotaro turned to face the group. "If he's our backup that means he is a Stand user, correct?"

"His Stand represents The Fool tarot card." Joseph said.

Polnareff scoffed, "The Fool?" He chuckled. "He must be pretty stupid with a card name like that."

"It is most fortunate he isn't our enemy." Avdol said in a serious tone. "You would lose to him."

Polnareff shot a glare at Avdol, "What's that?! You better watch your damn mouth!" He approached Avdol and grabbed the collar of his robe.

"It's the truth." Avdol simply said before looking down at Polnareff's hands. "And why so forceful? That hurts."

"Trying to sound like you know everything-?!"

"Cut it out already, you two." Noriko spoke, walking past the two. "The helicopter just landed."

The helicopter's engine turned off and the door of the pilot's side opened, revealing two Speedwagon Foundation pilots staring at the Crusaders with a straight face. The Crusaders cautiously watched both men disembark. One of the pilots walks over to the elder Joestar.

"Mr. Joestar, it's good to see you're doing well." The pilot greeted Joseph with a handshake.

"I appreciate you both coming all the way out here." Joseph said.