Silver Chariot

"Your Stand has an outstanding speed, but you say you'll kill me before the clock strikes twelve? You seem to have quite an ego as well, Mr...?"

"Polnareff. Let me introduce myself, I'm Jean Pierre Polnareff." The Frenchman said.

"I appreciate the introduction, however..." Avdol destroyed the table with his Stand.

He snapped his fingers and the table with the fire tumbled over. The flames went up, surrounding the table.

"Monsieur Polnareff, I hope you don't think my flames only burn upward or from the wind. I can control fire as I wish, hence, Magician's Red." Avdol told the Frenchman.

Polnareff scoffed. "Fire is what began life itself. I should have expected as much from Magician's Red since it represents the beginnings of all things! And yet you speak of ego?" He raised up his arm and opened his hand, revealing five coins.

"This swordsmanship of mine..." He tossed the coins in the air. "...Is this mere ego?!" With his Stand, Silver Chariot, captured all coins with one strike.

Everyone was astonished from this.

"He stabbed through all five coins in a single strike!" Joseph said in shock.

"No Old Man, take a closer look at it." Jotaro said.

Noriko gasped as she saw what Jotaro meant. "No way!"

Avdol frowned. "Hmph. So I see. He's even cut a flame between each coin.

Polnareff smirked. "I'm glad you know what this means, Monsieur Avdol."

"I'm far from being egotistical! My Stand can slash the very air and create gaps between nothingness and nothingness! It even has the power to sever fire. That's why your flames are useless against my Silver Chariot!"

Diminishing his Stand, the coins fell to the floor and he walked over to the entrance.

"The card behind my Stand, Chariot, stands for conquest and victory. I have no issue in defeating you in this cramped little room but is not your flame ability better suited for a wide-open space, Avdol? Defeating you at your best would be worthy against my Stand." Polnareff stated.

"All of you, follow me outside, where I'll slice you up one by one!" He ordered.

They arrived to a strange location that none of them recognize except Noriko.

"What the hell is this?!" Joseph asked.

"It's Tiger Balm Garden, Mr. Joestar." Noriko responded.

"Tiger Balm Garden?"

Noriko nodded, "It was created back in 1935 by Aw Boon Haw, who became a millionaire by selling his curative Tiger Balm. Because of the bright colors and strangely carved animals, it became the number one spot in Hong Kong." She informed.

"Enough chit-chat and follow me!" Polnareff demanded as he kept walking up the stairs.

Once at the top of the stairs, there was an arena-like area. It was spacious enough for both Stand users to battle.

Polnareff turned around, "Allow me to make a prediction on how will this go..."

"Go ahead." Avdol said.

"First, Avdol, you will be destroyed by your own Stand's power." Polnareff declared with a smirk with his Stand appearing behind him.

Avdol narrowed his eyes.