Iggy's The Fool & N'Doul's Divine Geb, Part 2

"Everyone, hold on!" Joseph shouted as the dune buggy fell back to the ground.

They were all thrown off from the dune buggy, making them land back on the sand. They landed a few feet apart from each other, Jotaro still had Noriko in his arms. He landed on his back, shielding the red-haired girl from any harm.

Lifting his head up, the Fortune-Teller also raised his hand to make sure everyone remained still and silent.

"The water receded... Everyone, don't move." Avdol warned, communicating through his Stand. "No one make a single sound."

They were all on one knee, looking around, waiting.

*&*&*&*

N'Doul chuckled. "It's too late to be quiet now. I know exactly where all of you fell."

Before he could proceed to attack, his ears picked up a sudden sound from them. It sounded as if one of the Crusaders was slowly walking.

*&*&*&*

Avdol was being cautious, making sure he didn't make a single sound when removing his silver-bracelets and tossing them on the sand. Each bracelet was within a few inches apart, imitating footsteps while the rest silently watched.

*&*&*&*

"Four... No, five steps." N'Doul said, carefully listening. "They're tip-toeing!" His blank-white eyes opened with a smirk on his face. "I hear it, I hear it."

*&*&*&*

Avdol waved his finger, smirking before gazing back on the ground. "Now that should've sounded like footsteps to the enemy. You accursed Stand! Attack that spot. The moment you show yourself, my Magician's Red will engulf you in flames."

Patiently waiting, Avdol spotted something coming from the sand.

"Here he comes!"

Magician's Red manifested above Avdol.

*&*&*&*

"Wait." N'Doul frowned, "Why did he only take five steps? Why hasn't he moved further?" He was beginning to sense something was off about this.

He realized those weren't footsteps at all.

*&*&*&*

"Now! Magician's Red!" Avdol shouted.

The phoenix Stand charged at the Stand but the enemy reacted faster than Avdol thought. The enemy barely dodged the attack, and went towards Avdol, landing a hit on him.

"AVDOL!!!" Joseph screamed on the top of his lungs. His voice echoed in the desert.

Avdol remained in the same position, surprised by the attack.

"Just who the hell are you?!" He muttered.

Blood gushed out from the side of his neck, making him fall back.

"So strong..." He choked out.

"Avdol!" Polnareff shouted.

*&*&*&*

N'Doul took a deep breath, "What a sneaky little plan..." He remarked. There was a large burn mark on his arm with smoke coming out from it from Magician's Red attack.

"I must listen carefully... Those weren't footsteps. It seems he just threw some ring-shaped objects on the ground. And this burn..." He smirked. "That must've been Avdol, but I defeated him."